This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGSV

This is all I want to play. Just finished story mission 15 (feels like I've put 30 hours into the game already so 15/50 is insane.. but I've done almost all of the side ops available so far and spent a TON of time dicking around in free mode getting resources and kidnapping people)

Got the master gunsmith so finally have an early silencer on my tranq sniper, also just unlocked the tranq gun for Quiet so I've got her rocking that now. Which is great, because the last side op I did before unlocking it, I was sneaking around a base full of A+ soldiers (which is still a big upgrade for me atm) and one spotted me and set off reflex mode, I tranq'd the guy before the alert went off.. but before he could even fall to the ground unconscious, Quiet blew his fucking head off and set off the whole base

I thought you had to put her to 'attack' mode on the map before she would start cutting people in half? I just used her to scout and left her like that. Anyway, she still doesn't have a silencer but at least she isn't killing all my A+ dudes on me anymore

Was having issues with my soliders getting into fights, lots of injuries, sickness and PTSD and every time the sick bay was cleared another 3 guys would go back in, so I went and scrolled through all like 200 soldiers and dismissed all the troublemakers, even if it negatively affected my levels. I had a ton of diplomats in one of the teams that this kept happening in.. didn't seem like they had much of an effect stopping it.
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• X-Com 2 is just crashing nonstop on me now. Started with no real reason. Doing the same to my roommate. Gonna just put it on the backburner until some patches come out.

Comment

• that's a shame. I'm running into weird bugs but only during gameplay. No hard crashes yet. Thank god.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Started The Witcher 3. A friends of mine lended it to me. Let's see if it worth my money.

So far, point for Skyrim for a first-person view, the epically glorious music and the fact that you can go full-magic user.

Beside that, it's looks neat as hell. It's just first impressions. Skyrim was flawed, but I knew it better. I'll get myself acquainted to Witcher.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Really, don't compare it to Skyrim. Besides being large RPG's they're not similar.

Comment

• I'm not huge on RPG since FFX (and there hasn't been a good Final Fantasy game since FF 3, US version), so it's my only comparison. But I'll sure give it a fair shake here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                MGSV

This is all I want to play. Just finished story mission 15 (feels like I've put 30 hours into the game already so 15/50 is insane.. but I've done almost all of the side ops available so far and spent a TON of time dicking around in free mode getting resources and kidnapping people)

Got the master gunsmith so finally have an early silencer on my tranq sniper, also just unlocked the tranq gun for Quiet so I've got her rocking that now. Which is great, because the last side op I did before unlocking it, I was sneaking around a base full of A+ soldiers (which is still a big upgrade for me atm) and one spotted me and set off reflex mode, I tranq'd the guy before the alert went off.. but before he could even fall to the ground unconscious, Quiet blew his fucking head off and set off the whole base

I thought you had to put her to 'attack' mode on the map before she would start cutting people in half? I just used her to scout and left her like that. Anyway, she still doesn't have a silencer but at least she isn't killing all my A+ dudes on me anymore

Was having issues with my soliders getting into fights, lots of injuries, sickness and PTSD and every time the sick bay was cleared another 3 guys would go back in, so I went and scrolled through all like 200 soldiers and dismissed all the troublemakers, even if it negatively affected my levels. I had a ton of diplomats in one of the teams that this kept happening in.. didn't seem like they had much of an effect stopping it.
                It's been a while, but I think having an odd number of troublemakers in a unit is what affects it. If it's an even number they just fight among themselves. This may have changed in a patch though, this was at launch. Ever since I finished the story, troublemakers haven't done shit anymore.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Have Street Fighter V currently downloading at home. CANNOT WAIT.

GONNA DESTROY CEEJ LIVE.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Started Firewatch. Beautiful amazing game. The story is a series of gut punches and then what the fuck moments. Pacing is incredible.

Comment

• Beat Firewatch. I liked it. It's a lot of fun, but it never felt like my responses or action ever steered the narrative at all. I don't see how anything could have ever deviated.

Comment

• ART

Comment

• I mean, yeah it really is. It's a really beautiful game, and I totally wish I had bought those Olly Moss prints he released like 2 years ago. I just wish there was more apparent choices/consequences. Gone Home, which has less "game" mechanics in it, actually feels more open because the story can be different for everyone depending on what clues/info you find. In Firewatch it mostly just has you dictating the tone of the game.

Comment

• Street Fighter V is not a game yet.

I am bummed.

Comment

• I know I'm part of the problem since I bought Street Fighter V with knowing half of the game isn't playable yet, but fuck man. This game is like 25% a game at the moment. The "story" is fucking laughable (no arcade mode), the online didn't work at all yesterday, and most characters are missing and the ones in their places aren't all that great. I know this game will be great by summer but I should have waited.

Comment

• This is SO retarded. The hell? Why bother releasing it then? It damns the game more than just waiting to properly release it.

Comment

Working...
                                X