X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beyond Two Souls

Spoiler: Homeless 
    Man, this chapter was kind of a kick in the balls even though I did everything right. I liked the sad rendition of "Lost Cause". I REALLY wish I could've unloaded some Aiden-fueled revenge on the dickbag teenagers at the end but I guess jail time will work.

Comment

• yeah, that whole scene was rough.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have to say that I'm having a fucking BLAST with Xcom2 so far. I always made people in the past, but I'm so fucking attached to you guys at the moment that it's gonna be a bitch when the first BDR person dies.

That being said, made some more guys last night. Mike and Matt have been added to the pool of soldiers/vip
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          beyond Two Souls

Spoiler: Homeless 
          Man, this chapter was kind of a kick in the balls even though I did everything right. I liked the sad rendition of "Lost Cause". I REALLY wish I could've unloaded some Aiden-fueled revenge on the dickbag teenagers at the end but I guess jail time will work.
          Oh man, you are so close to Quantic Dream's "LET'S FUCK SHIT UP IN THE THIRD ACT" thing they like to do

Comment

• uggggggggggggh i probably won't play x-com or firewatch again until Saturday.

Comment

• You're gonna be on tonight's stream. Time to make Billdozer a BEAST.

Comment

• gonna have Bizkit and Billdozer the DYNAMIC DUO

Comment

• Firewatch looks fucking great but holy fuck does it look boring as fuck.

GAMES ARE ART

GET THE FUCK OUT

Comment

• hahaha YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS unfortunately a friend is visiting from Calgary because her cousin committed suicide and we are having dinner tonight. Tomorrow is trivia. Friday I have a hot date. Saturday I plan on making breakfast, sitting my ass at the computer, and never moving again.

Comment

• I am excited to try Firewatch. I should've bought it yesterday morning so I could've played it last night but stupid work got in the way.

Comment

• I plan on sitting down Saturday morning and playing in one sitting.

Comment

• Hadn't heard of Firewatch until yesterday. Looks interesting.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            gonna have Bizkit and Billdozer the DYNAMIC DUO
                            GINGER SQUAD FORM UP

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Firewatch looks fucking great but holy fuck does it look boring as fuck.

GAMES ARE ART

GET THE FUCK OUT
                            Hahahahaha, yeah, it looks awesome but WTF is it about?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• TONIGHT'S STREAM WAS BRUTAL

Comment

• The more I play X-Com 2...the less I like it. It's not bad, but there are so many issues. It's difficult, and not in a balanced way.

Comment

Working...
                                X