X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iceman

Comment

• <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/trF9l"><a href="//imgur.com/a/trF9l">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope I don't let down the team!

Comment

• Those are great.

Comment

• If you want them let me know. Pretty sure I can export them.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I turned the graphics down from ultra to high, and it's fine. The only issue with frames I have are oddly enough on the main menu, and on the transport load screens.

Comment

• Haha, don't let me die, Rob.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Those characters look amazing, Rob. Nice props to Howie, too.

Comment

• I'm awful at this game. Getting wrecked on easiest difficulty.

Comment

• Just beat the first two levels live on stream. A few of you have been added to the roster for the next stream. This is gonna be fun. Rherb was almost a goner but came back with the best sword attack ever.

Comment

• Damn, if I hadn't been playing Uncharted for the first time I would have checked it out.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, Black ops 3's campaign was garbage. Advanced Warfare, now that one was fun.

This is one is trying too hard to be deep shit. And the world building is bad. I had like no clue WTF was going on most of the time. I just didn't care.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Just streamed some more XCOM2. Ari and Grave were on point... I'll have the full episode up on YouTube in a bit.

In this mission I had to rescue Dr. Troy. I also forgot to add shots of Trejo and Martin.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/CbhHl"><a href="//imgur.com/a/CbhHl">BRAIN DEAD RADIO DOT COM - XCOM 2</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Gonna be streaming another mission tonight. Hopefully be able to add more of you to the team since I believe I will have unlocked guerrilla training.

Comment

Working...
                                X