This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
    Looked it up online, looks like I'm not the only person who had this issue. Problem was, as soon as I got back to base I did the reassign all soldiers to the appropriate team thing, which pulled him out of med bay too soon and he died of whatever wounds he had prior. Guess I'll have to pay more attention to that
    Weird, I never had that happen when I reassigned everyone. Maybe I just happened to do that every time I didn't have anyone in the sickbay.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I manually place people. I'm afraid to let the computer do it. lol
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nice stream last night Fil. I went to go back and watch what I missed and it looks like you got hit with a copyright takedown.

Any idea why? There are TONS of Sleeping Dogs videos out there...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Will likely be playing it myself. About to boot up for the first time!

Comment

• I started Beyond Two Souls this morning. So far, so good. Except that y-axis doesn't default to inverted, the correct choice. Controlling Aiden is a little awkward. I'm always doing the Austin Powers forward-back to get the correct angle on things.

Comment

• yep, it's the only thing that sucks.

Comment

• Well. Frame rate is a bit choppy. And I went to equip soldiers, and it just locked me in the menu. I could scroll through soldiers, but not back out or anything. Had to end task and restart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Nice stream last night Fil. I went to go back and watch what I missed and it looks like you got hit with a copyright takedown.

Any idea why? There are TONS of Sleeping Dogs videos out there...
                  Probably the music that was playing whenever I was in a vehicle probably. I've noticed that on a few of my streams, the archives get taken down because of music.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I started Beyond Two Souls this morning. So far, so good. Except that y-axis doesn't default to inverted, the correct choice. Controlling Aiden is a little awkward. I'm always doing the Austin Powers forward-back to get the correct angle on things.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Well. Frame rate is a bit choppy. And I went to equip soldiers, and it just locked me in the menu. I could scroll through soldiers, but not back out or anything. Had to end task and restart.
                      crazy. I thought if anything I'd have issues. The only problem on my end is the fact I still don't have an aftermarket cpu cooler so my temps hit the high 180-190s when everything is up on high. So I just had to bump it down to medium and so far no issues on my end. *fingerscrossed*

Comment

• Making some BDR people up as characters. This should be fun.

Comment

• Does this game have Dino's that can be ridden?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Cyagm"><a href="//imgur.com/a/Cyagm">Brain Dead Radio Dot Com - X-COM 2</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• A few guys I made today.

Comment

• DUDE...... I would totes wear that balaclava

Comment

Working...
                                X