X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Helldivers any good?
    It's fun, but you absolutely need another person or two to play with.

Comment

• Green Man Gaming sent me a coupon making the X-Com 2 digital deluxe with extra classes and shit $55 instead of $75. I'll take that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        It's fun, but you absolutely need another person or two to play with.
        Lame, with my work I could never get anyone to agree to my wonky hours. Add it to the list of free games I won't get for assorted reasons.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Grab it to have it in your library. It's fun, but when you get deeper in it gets rough. You can play it with your boys and have fun.

Comment

• Ok, so co-op is doable with 2? I only have 2 controllers right now. If not I'll grab and wait till we buy a third.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah. Some stuff can get rough, but you'll do it. Make sure a second account is logged in or the second play will lose their progress.

Comment

• Cool, my oldest has an account so that will work for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Green Man Gaming sent me a coupon making the X-Com 2 digital deluxe with extra classes and shit $55 instead of $75. I'll take that.
                  I'm so pumped for this game. SO PUMPED.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• MGSV peeps: Is it normal for Malak to die at Mother Base like minutes after I extract him? I got a damn 'S' rank for the mission, extracted him via carrying him to the chopper.. Getting him opened up the medical tier at MB, but before I could even look at my new developments I got a message that he died... da fuq

At least I could still deveop the tranq sniper rifle and started running show with that bad boy. Wish it was silenced though, whats the point of tranqing people if everyone in the base hears me fire it from a mile outside
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                      MGSV peeps: Is it normal for Malak to die at Mother Base like minutes after I extract him? I got a damn 'S' rank for the mission, extracted him via carrying him to the chopper.. Getting him opened up the medical tier at MB, but before I could even look at my new developments I got a message that he died... da fuq

At least I could still deveop the tranq sniper rifle and started running show with that bad boy. Wish it was silenced though, whats the point of tranqing people if everyone in the base hears me fire it from a mile outside
                      Weird, he didn't die on me. If you need him, you can replay the mission and extract him again.

You'll be able to develop a silenced tranq sniper eventually.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Didn't die for me!

Comment

• Looked it up online, looks like I'm not the only person who had this issue. Problem was, as soon as I got back to base I did the reassign all soldiers to the appropriate team thing, which pulled him out of med bay too soon and he died of whatever wounds he had prior. Guess I'll have to pay more attention to that

Comment

• Been playing Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze or whatever the newest Wii U version is. It's a bunch of fun, just like the first one on the Wii. It bums me out that 99% of you will never get a chance to play it. It's a ton of fun.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still want to buy a Wii U just for Xenoblade Chronicles X..

But dat shit cray

Comment

• Still playing Xenoblade. Maybe I should try streaming that. The problem is that you can legit play for like 2 hours and not finish even one mission haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X