Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks completely awesome. But wonky animations and unresponsive controls killed me close to a dozen times.

Comment

• I never had those issues. Depth perception was what fucked me.

Finished my first playthrough of Oxenfree. Maybe four hours long. Outstanding, really loved it. Some technical stuff (tons of typos in subtitles and it crashed on me 3 times) bugged me. And at the end it showed what I did compared to other people...but there's no way to see the other options. That really bummed me out.

Comment

• For some reason Lara was constantly doing the jerky "I'm losing my balance" stutter even though I was taking it slow. Depth perception on a couple jumps got me, too. I think I added like three steps at the end because I didn't think I was close enough to the center to make the last jump.

Comment

• Finished Tomb Raider tonight and, holy hell, shit gets BONKERS at the end. I don't know how they'll top it in the next one.

Comment

• Played a ton of Xenoblade Chronicles this weekend. Finally working on my Skell license exams. So much shit to do before I can wreck shit in a giant mech. Love it still.

Made it further in Bloodborne gonna beat this even if it takes me another year.

Almost beat Lego Dimensions with Lesley this weekend. Been having a blast with all of our figures and shit.

Found out I lost all of my OG game saves so I started Diablo III over again (this one is a bummer...my wizard was amazing), Lego Batman 3, and GTAV (annoyed as fuck with this one because the early missions are boringgggg).
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh yeah, got further in MGSV. Finally had a cut scene! Lulz to the code talker.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• just picked up a new Level set for Lego Dimensions. FUCK YEAH GHOSTBUSTERS.

Comment

• THIS SET IS GREAT AND I NOW WANT A FULL FLEDGED GB LEGO GAME DAMMIT.

Comment

• Grabbed Dark Cloud 2 last night on PS4 emulation. SO EXCITED. One of my absolute favorite PS2 games. But PSN must have been messed up, because it was a 3 hour fucking download. So I will dig into it tonight.

Comment

• That Dirt:Showdown game that's free on the 360 this month is actually pretty fun.

Comment

• Rented Black Ops 3. Campaign looks ok I guess, but I feel old. So much info to look at. Starbuck and Meloni are there though...
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I liked what I've played so far in the campaign.

Comment

• Dirt: Showdown is fun. Gonna have to grab that.

Comment

• Finished up the last 2 Dragon Age DLCs. Cool surprise to hear David Hayter sounding like Snake in The Descent DLC. Trespasser DLC was great. I know it probably won't happen since each of the games have been about new protagonists but I hope the next Dragon Age picks up sometime in the future with the Inquisitor dealing with
                                Spoiler: Spoiler 
                              Solas/Fen'Harel.

Also finished the last of the Arkham Knight DLC, Season of Infamy. Another short DLC, took me about 1.5-2 hours but was one of the better of the DLCs for the game. Added 4 most wanted missions to the game which I played after the endgame but I think you can probably do them while going through the main story as well. The League of Assassin's one was my favorite.

Oh and played through Grow Home, fun game. Not sure what to play next, I have a bunch of PS+ games I can jump to next, I want to get back into BLOPs Zombies and Battlefront, or Game of Thrones.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Beat Lego Dimensions this weekend. Feels good man.

Played a bunch of The Last of Us. Having alot of fun with the camera.

Also grabbed Resident Evil 0. Tell me the zombie below DOESN'T LOOK JUST LIKE Niles Crane from Frasier....

Comment

Working...
                                X