Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just cannot get into TR at all right now. I keep trying but get bored instantly.

Just Cause 3 on the other hand is fucking SO MUCH FUN.

Felt good man today as I beat the first 2 bosses in BloodBorne on my first try without going back to the hunter's dream. I'm finally back to where I was before I lost my save game. I made Father Gasgano or whatever my FUCKING BITCH tonight. Dude got maybe 4 hits in on me and I decimated him. Really want to beat this game so I can get the DLC.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mad Max continues to make me mad.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I kept dropping hints for my wife to get me Just Cause 3 for Xmas but no luck, birthday is coming up so here's hoping.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Playing so goddamn much Diablo 3.

Comment

• I'm scared to load my PS4 version only to find out, much like every other game prior to my HD swap, that I lost my save game where my dude was BAD ASS

Comment

• Come to PC! Season 5 starts next Friday!

Comment

• They definitely upped the "holy shit" factor on the running/zip line sections in the new Tomb Raider. Jeez.

Comment

• They're so good and intense. I want to go back and 100% that game which is something I never do. I just want an excuse to play it more.

Comment

• Played even more of Xenoblade Chronicles. Fuck man. So goddamn good. Currently trying to hunt down some tentacled fucker that only comes out at night and only in like 1-2 spots in the world. Feels like old school Everquest because while I'm able to kill these fucks, they still haven't dropped what I need to complete my affinity quest. Not even mad though.

Comment

• Buffington is back and ready to destroy all manner of beasts.

Comment

• Bloodborne?
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yep yep. Love this game even though it kicks my balls in constantly.

Comment

• Holy crap, bears take a lot of firepower to take out when you're hunting them. I got fucked uuuup on my first attempt.

Comment

• hahaha. Those bears are assholes.

Comment

• so after having to start from scratch I finally got up to the point where I was stuck in my last playthrough last spring. And I promptly hauled ass through that part and made it to the next big bad guy. Who then promptly handed me my ass.

I fucking love this game. The sense of satisfaction when you beat sections is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X