Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 4. I forgot how depressed these games make me.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I wanted more from it too.

Comment

• Definite problems, but the bleakness of the story/world really bums me out. Especially after a 4 hour session.

Comment

• I'll add all of you people tomorrow. I only added Rob so far cause I remembered his ID, but you guys are next!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Beat Mad Max. Tonally, it's cool. However, I'm just playing what's left to 100% it.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Martin, mine is Tosshi81 on PSN.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Yeah, I wanted more from it too.
                I actively hate Fallout 4 after spending more time with it. I take back everything I said on the podcasts because that was Ceej playing the hype man. Bethesda needs to take a step back and create something from scratch. Their engine SUCKS now and it's embarrassing. Plus all the factions suck, the crafting is worthless, and the dialogue was ass.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good thing I'll skip Fallout 4 then.

I'm still loving Battlefront. I'm level 25, jet packing and grenading shit left and right.

Pretty much only playing Supremacy, Walker and Fighter Squadron. That Jakku level is the bomb. Might invest in that overpriced Season pass.

But not space battles makes me sad. Would have been so awesome.

Comment

• Yeah Jakku is a bunch of fun. I have the season pass and can't wait to see what they add.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Heh, just listened to Giant Bomb argue over the disappointment of Fallout 4 in Day 2 of their Game of the Year podcasts yesterday.

Started Jaws of Hakkon in Dragon Age. It's more Dragon Age so far, but I'm only an hour in.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Yeah Jakku is a bunch of fun. I have the season pass and can't wait to see what they add.
                        My beef so far is that the DL-044 pistol is waaaaaaaaaaay overpowered.
                        Last edited by Martin; 01-08-2016, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• my beef is that all guns are worthless except the starting blaster. For reals.

Comment

my beef is that all guns are worthless except the starting blaster. For reals.
                            A-230 is the blaster I use all the time. I think it's the Rebel one. The others are all kinda meh. My son spent like 7000 credits on unlocking all those useless guns...

Comment

I actively hate Fallout 4 after spending more time with it. I take back everything I said on the podcasts because that was Ceej playing the hype man. Bethesda needs to take a step back and create something from scratch. Their engine SUCKS now and it's embarrassing. Plus all the factions suck, the crafting is worthless, and the dialogue was ass.

I'm getting The fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                My beef so far is that the DL-044 pistol is waaaaaaaaaaay overpowered.
                                Yeah, I've almost rage quit because of that fucking gun.

I've spent a bunch of time in Tomb Raider but haven't made it very far. This morning the game basically told me "hey, you need to play the story some more to get the gear you need to do this stuff". I know it's not really open world but it's just the right amount of open world-type stuff for me to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X