Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops, mistyped. I have BattleFRONT on Xbone. I guess I have Battlefield also, but MP was always fucked up on that game.

So, call me baby or whatever, but the end of episode 3 of Life is Strange legit brought the tears. It was probably more from shock than anything else. i started Episode 4 and I think I know what they're going to make me do next, which is equally fucked up. This game is great.

Comment

• I got it Grave. I'm not that slow!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        i started Episode 4 and I think I know what they're going to make me do next, which is equally fucked up.
        Yeah, it happened and I did it. Oh man...

Comment

• My PSN is Batman49, Martin. I have Battlefront as well, but I'm not so good.

Bought a few games last weekend during the PS4 flash sale that I have played this past week. Got LittleBigPlanet 3, it was only $8 so I figured why not, at the very least it lets me use all my old DLC and all the user created stuff from the PS3 on my PS4. Played a few levels. It's more LittleBigPlanet but it's fun.

Bought Dragon Age Inquisition as well. It was the game of the year edition with all the DLC, which is basically why I bought it, I had already finished the main game. I hear a couple of things from the ending get resolved in the last DLC so that has me intrigued. Loaded my save right before the end, figured I could re-learn how to play again on some side missions I still had left. Did a couple of those, finished the end game again, figured I'd start the DLC the next day. Instead, I tried the multiplayer yesterday and haven't started the DLC. It's fun, although I think part of the fun is that there's 2XP weekend right now. Way quicker leveling up all these different characters. I want to play the DLC but I need to take advantage of this 2XP!
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I thought about getting back to DA:I over Christmas, but didn't get a chance. Thought it might be a good February game, but there's a couple releases in February I won't be missing!

Comment

• Played the following over break:

Fifa 16 - Enjoying this a bunch after dropping the difficulty down. I don't care if I suck normally, it's nice to get goals against the CPU

Mad Max - Man, I am not sure about this one. I boot it up and get bored instantly. Need to spend some quality time on this soon. Made it to Jeet and started a few normal missions. Everything feels so sluggish in this game.

Xenoblade Chronicles - fuck yeah starting on getting my Skell license. Beat a giant fucking boss on Friday on my first try. FELT SO FUCKING GOOD.

Just Cause 3 - Fuck there are frame rate issues like WOAH on the XBONE but even so it's a bunch of fun to tether dudes to other dudes and blast them into the stratosphere.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mad Max: I have an upgraded thunderpoon, MAX'd harpoon, MAX'd shotgun.

I am the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Mad Max: I have an upgraded thunderpoon, MAX'd harpoon, MAX'd shotgun.

I am the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah.
                  Feels good huh?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Feels good huh?

I can liberate any camp without trying.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I want to enjoy this game but the game makes this hard.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I want to enjoy this game but the game makes this hard.
                        Everything takes twice as long as it should.

Comment

• Yeah, that's how I'm feeling. Like when it works it feels great but more often than not I feel like it's actively trying to slow me down.

Comment

• oh shit Amplitude comes out today.

Comment

• It's great, Rob!

I just finished Life is Strange. It is a also great, and sometimes funny, and sometimes sad. There's a sprinkling of manipulation but, for the most part, I think it earns the emotional beats.

Comment

• I wanted to beat Life is Strange over the holiday, but didn't get to it.

Played some Downwell last night. It's WAY better on PC with a controller than with a phone or tablet.

Comment

Working...
                                X