Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put a bit of time into Fifa 16 last night. Basically a slightly better version of every version of this game BUT WITHOUT THE OPTION TO PUT YOURSELF INTO THE GAME.

I hate that games don't do that anymore. I kept my version of Tiger Woods 2012 and Fifa 11 just because my stupid face is in the game. It is so much more fun that way.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think I'm almost done with the first chapter of Life is Strange and I love it. It's a fairly standard adventure game but I really like everything about it- the characters, the look, the dialogue, the music. I think maybe this is one of those games that caused an uproar this year as "not much of a game" or "I can't identify because you play as a girl" or something? Those people are idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Disagree 100%. It's the only one that actually plays decent. The story is shit, but I don't care. All MGS story is shit, it's entertaining only in it's stupidity. I think MGSV is the best 3rd person action AND stealth game I've ever played.
        Noted!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I may be to old for MK hard modes but I can kick the shit out of my kids and it's their tears that keep me young.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished Undertale. Apparently the first 90 minutes is what everyone thinks is the worst part...but for me it was honestly the only part I really liked. The "date" you have is actually laugh out loud funny. There are lots of jokes with pomeranians I laughed at. Then it's a whole lot of "I am sad and alone and so very sad isn't that funny" kind of humor that didn't land for me AT FUCKING ALL. Napstablook is kind of funny, but apparently I somehow missed the stuff that made him legit funny. Spookwave is amazing though. The soundtrack is amazing. youtube some spookwave.

But holy shit. Then you meat Alpyhs (or something similar) and the game turns for the worst. You don't go longer than maybe 30 seconds without being interrupted with a dialog box. I threw down my controller more than a couple times just fucking annoyed and hating that character. Which makes sense since I can't stand that type of person in real life either. And the weird bullet hell shit in combat kind of stinks, but it's not a big deal until the final boss...which is TOUGH. And you're likely out of items. I found out where two big armor/weapon upgrades were, plus had to go back and buy health items. And the ending isn't the real ending because...blah blah blah.

Flowey is scary af though.

Comment

• But I've heard it's the best game ever! The internet said so!

I also tried playing Battlefront this morning but couldn't find more than a single game of Droid Run. It's been that way for a few days now. Did EA servers shit the bed or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                But I've heard it's the best game ever! The internet said so!

I also tried playing Battlefront this morning but couldn't find more than a single game of Droid Run. It's been that way for a few days now. Did EA servers shit the bed or something?

I've been noticing that they're dragging ass across the board.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Destiny servers frequently shit the bed on my end too.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

But I've heard it's the best game ever! The internet said so!
                    Like my friend said, it's a fine little first time game that definitely has something to say but it has been completely ruined by its fan base.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Disagree 100%. It's the only one that actually plays decent. The story is shit, but I don't care. All MGS story is shit, it's entertaining only in it's stupidity. I think MGSV is the best 3rd person action AND stealth game I've ever played.
                      See, if the story's crap in these kind of games, I'm totally out.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I got a PS4, and Battlefront for Christmas. I'm having a fucking blast.

If anyone's up for adding me as a friend, let me know!

Comment

• What is your name, dogg? I'm DeskCop. I have Battlefield on Xbone but I sure there are other games we'll play together.

Comment

• Buff_Headcheese on the PS4 add me Martin
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Will do within 48hr! I work all weekend

Michele_Richard is mine. (She's a local Z-grade washed up celebrity over here who's highest achievement was shiting on a hotel carpet)

Comment

What is your name, dogg? I'm DeskCop. I have Battlefield on Xbone but I sure there are other games we'll play together.

You have Battlefront or Battlefield on the XBONE? I got Battlefront on the XBONE.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X