Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little bro bought more games for xmas which means MORE FREE GAMES FOR ME!

Played a bit of Just Cause 3. While I could give two shits about the stupid story, the explosions and sandbox are a ton of a fun.

Fifa 16 - heard it was like the other ones, haven't had a chance to play yet

I played a TON of Xenoblade yesterday. Fuck man, I think this may be my game of the year and it's filled with shit I hate. And yes, I know that makes no sense but all I want to do is go home and play it. I hear the stupid terrible songs in my head when I'm not playing and I do nothing but read up on how to be better in it. IT IS SO GODDAMN JAPANESE THOUGH AND FUCK IT'S AGGREVATING BUT I NOW LIBERATED A NEW ALIEN SPECIES AND THEY LIKE FROZEN PIZZA AND HELP ME AND OH GOD I WANT TO GO HOME AND PLAY
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I'm still getting used to it. I hope the cars handle better the more upgrades you give them because in the beginning they handle like shit.

I also glitched the fuck outta my game by getting my car stuck. Is there anyway to get your car unstuck?

No idea. If you have the flare gun. I guess you can abandon the vehicle. Get far enough away, fire the flare and have the hunchback bring it to you.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The cars take quite a bit of upgrading to feel better, but they remain VERY heavy regardless. And do the upgrades in your strongholds before you do anything else. Don't make my mistake.

Comment

• -Reads Rob's Xenoblade rants, get very interested in checking it out
          -Googles the game, Wii U only
          -Continues to live the rest of his life in disappointment
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• It's such a WEIRD fucking game but holy fuck I love it. Ceej watched me play it for like 2 hours last week and when I was done he was like "fuck man, I can't buy a Wii-U just for this" to which I told him "give me a few more weeks and I'll let you borrow the whole system for a month or two."
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Got metal gear for christmas. Hoo boy. Don't know if I can do it.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It might be the best game I've played in years and years purely from a gameplay mechanics standpoint, Nathan.

Comment

• It's a technical marvel but I still think it's the weakest overall in the series.

Comment

• Disagree 100%. It's the only one that actually plays decent. The story is shit, but I don't care. All MGS story is shit, it's entertaining only in it's stupidity. I think MGSV is the best 3rd person action AND stealth game I've ever played.

Comment

• and there is where we differ. I dno't give a shit about the gameplay because there is no reason for me to play it. While the other games had their shortcomings (and really, I had zero problems with them) at least the story was interesting in that fucking crazy Japanese way. But MGSV... I mean, it's amazing in its scope, but I don't give a shit at all and I fucking LOVED that you get to reply most of the missions a second time for padding.... I don't know if I should hate Kojima or Konami at this point.

Comment

and there is where we differ. I dno't give a shit about the gameplay because there is no reason for me to play it.
                        Fun?

Comment

did you get the Carl Weathers Jax reskin? Fucking great. haha.
                          Absolutes magoots!

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Started playing Mad Max during Madden breaks. I fucking love this game.
                          Yeah, I still love it, need to finish it next time I'm off.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Fun?
                            it was, for the first few hours. Then open world syndrome kicked in and most missions felt like it was the same stuff. I dunno, I expected one thing and Kojima gave us another.

I haven't sold it yet which means I haven't written it off completely but I wasn't personally compelled to finish the game which is a first as I've finished and loved the other games. I know I will restart the game and attempt to finish it at some point.

It's not a bad game at all it's just not the game I hoped we'd get as the last MGS game.

Comment

• Life is Strange is $10 today on XBL so I picked that up since I've heard really good things. So many games to play, so little time! This is why I limit my open world games basically to Rockstar offerings. I just don't have the time/energy to put into them.

Comment

• Got a little over 2 hours into Undertale. My friend put it perfectly to me. "it's a gentle little game with some really funny moments that's been ruined by its fan base" which is just about perfect.

The "date" is legit laugh out loud funny. And all the pomeranian jokes are of course amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X