Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up Halo 3 today. so some games this week possibly?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well...*nerd alert*...

Another guild gone quicker than shit through a goose.

Pickin' this up. Goddammitz.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha. I hope that with this one, people will play more than Splinter Cell. As anyone geek can play Halo, but it takes a pimp to play some SC. For reals. Also, still down with some SC at some point, dammit. 6 PLAYERZ CAN HAPPENZ!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still have it. Got my silly gold cross in COD4, so I don't feel I have much left to do there.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I forgot, how the hell do you add new gametypes in Halo? I wanted to add Rocket Race, but couldn't find where to do it. I am dumb.

Comment

• We may have some issues with expansion packs. Not sure what modes we can play.

Comment

• I'll expansion pak you. I have the legendary maps, but that's it.

Comment

• I may have the first exp. pack. Don't remember. Pretty sure you can't play any ranked stuff without all the maps.

Comment

• Well shit on me. We'll have to figure this out and see how many people still have it. I want to recreate some epic matches that Ari and I used to have. I found all of my videos and shit, lot's of nutshots with the spiked nade in Ari's future.

Comment

• We'll figure out something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        We'll figure out something.
                        I hope this doesn't turn into another SC debacle. I'm hoping as people who aren't skilled enough to fuck with me in SC can at least rampage in this haha.

Comment

• Should I assume this will be a later in the day/evening situation?

Comment

• I would assume so. I mean, if we can actually agree on a goddamn time and get people in, I'm down for whatever, as long as it's not like 11 pm my time. I try to relax around then before bed if possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              I hope this doesn't turn into another SC debacle. I'm hoping as people who aren't skilled enough to fuck with me in SC can at least rampage in this haha.
                              B_Metal has no $$$ so I'll have to rampage you next month. Sorry
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Haha. This is just stopgap until MW2 hits. I just didn't want to grab COD4 again as I wanted to tool around in a warthog. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X