Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spent a few hours last night trying to get all of the gold bricks in Lego Jurassic World. This may be my favorite Lego game that's not the Marvel one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Kicked Troy's ass in Madden last night. 3 games to 1. #IDon'tWantYerLyfe
      Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      #Rob'swhippedcreambikini
      #AtenAtenAfuckingten #Pedro
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I decided to splurge for my xmas gift. Got amazon now to deliver me a GTX970 at 8 last night.

Just Cause 3 and Fallout 4 on ultra? 60FPS smooth as butter.

Comment

• $1000 bonus at work yesterday, almost makes up for all the bullshit, ALMOST.

Buying the kids and the Mrs. all types of shit today cause that's how I roll.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mucho Uncharted 4 Beta the last week or so. It's so fucking fun.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I watched the clips you posted on Twitter. You are good with that grappling hook thing. Looks like it will be a lot of fun!

Comment

• Beat Lego Jurassic World. Brother bought Sniper Elite III. Playing that. It's ridiculous but actually a bunch of fun.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That fucking Sniper Elite III game is a bunch of fun. I just now realized how to take a screenshot on the Xbone.

Here are some fun ones:

Comment

• GTAV is 40% on Steam and I have this new 970 to flex.

Comment

• awww yeahhhhh

Comment

• They need to get friend notifications figured out on Xbone. I didn't know Rob was online or in my game until he shot me in the face. And at that point it was my last match of the morning. Sorry, Rob. I wasn't trying to ditch you!

Comment

• Don't shoot grave in the face if you want to party up with him, Rob.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            They need to get friend notifications figured out on Xbone. I didn't know Rob was online or in my game until he shot me in the face. And at that point it was my last match of the morning. Sorry, Rob. I wasn't trying to ditch you!
                            hahaha, I was bummed you dipped out. It was fun shooting you and getting shot in the face.

Picked up Xenoblade Chronicles X today. holy shit it's so fucking Japanese but I think this is going to be crazy awesome once I figure out all of the ridiculous battle systems.

Comment

• Back from the Awoken Force, now Battlefront is downloading.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                They need to get friend notifications figured out on Xbone.
                                Make me a close friend or whatever is the equivalent on the bone. I did that for all of you guys so when you sign on it lets me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X