Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I barely even saw any enemies though, because of the design and the powers I was given. I just used the ability to blow up explosives or robots and was clearing out enemies before I ever saw them.

Comment

• I get that complaint. You are such a bad ass now that what you are saying is totally true. However, STARBUCK and STABLER means I don't care. hahah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, let me know when you finish it. Because the "twist" is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
        dumb.

Comment

• nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Standard franchise. I know nothing about salary caps or any of that shit. I'm just playing weekly games leading up to the super bowl at the moment. I don't get the card shit or any of the meta game stuff. I don't like football enough for that. I do like that Madden feels like NFL2K again. It's easy enough to pick up and play yet in depth enough to be able to pull off what you need to do during any given plan.
            I mainly play MUT, but I can play any format. Are you on Piss 4 or XBoner playing this?
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• xboner. I don't even know what mut means lol.

Comment

xboner. I don't even know what mut means lol.

MUT = Madden Ultimate Team. Basically, doing what you do now. But, way more play options and you build your own team rather than using the standard roster.

My QB is shit, but I have a fucking sick ass Wide Receiver roster. I can make 40 yard passes on average with them.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Shit, I wanted to make my own character to play with. I guess I'll have to try that. BUT I don't know dick about football for the most part. Is there any way I can just make my own dude but put him on my standard Lions roster?

Comment

Shit, I wanted to make my own character to play with. I guess I'll have to try that. BUT I don't know dick about football for the most part. Is there any way I can just make my own dude but put him on my standard Lions roster?

Connected Franchise mode lets you do that. You can make your own Coach, Player or Owner. Each role gives you different abilities and achievements.

MUT is more like having a SUPER TEAM of THE BEST PEOPLE FROM OTHER TEAMS.

Connected Franchise = BUFF HEADCHEESE as Starting QB for the Lions.

MUT = Rob's Detroit Lions with the best players he can buy.

Seriously, let me know when you're playing. I want to farm coins. Coins unlock so much shit in this game.

Comment

• shit, I couldn't find an easy way to make a dude. It sounds like I want to do Connected franchise then because I don't know who is good/bad and just want to play with HEADCHEESE running down the field.

Comment

shit, I couldn't find an easy way to make a dude. It sounds like I want to do Connected franchise then because I don't know who is good/bad and just want to play with HEADCHEESE running down the field.

I did it that way in Madden 15 as a Coach. I ended up getting fired by the team after 5 seasons.

Comment

• GAMING UPDATE:

BLOPS III - having a blast with this. Played with my little bro and his friends this weekend...on team chat....that was an experience. I am so old. BUT they did teach me some shit. My K/D ratio is much better now that I'm using better weapons and perks. Also, Domination on Nuketown is amazingly fun and hectic. Love it. Played that for hours this weekend

Battlefront: Hooked up with the Jakku stuff early thanks to the season pass my bro bought. It's neat and I love the scale of it. One of the better levels in my opinion. A bunch of fun.

Minecraft - fuck you gold archer skeleton guy that came out of nowhere, hit me in the face, and made me fall down a sinkhole.

Fallout 4 - Started to be bummed about the choices I made for my build. Almost started over. Instead kept on keeping on and made it to the
                            Spoiler: spoilers 
                          twist of Shaun being an old man and running the Institute.
                          Didn't get much further than that so I'm not sure if it's a red herring or not.

Comment

• That "twist" is basically the end of the main story. There are missions after it, but that's your quest complete.

Comment

• are you serious?

Comment

• I can't figure out how to play well as the heroes in Battlefront. Like, it's embarrassing. Have you figured it out, Rob? The Emperor especially is instadeath for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X