Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, we didn't do so well on Blast but brought the pain on Supremacy. Good times!

Comment

• Kind of hating Battlefront. Looks pretty. Feels like Star Wars but hating the actual game. Every round is a complete mismatch, losing my mind being spawned killed or spawned directly infront of enemy ATST or hero every second spawn. Don't care for the 5 variations of CTF or Hold This Spot that they have. On a scale of 1-10 ive had about 0 fun playing it. Will probably be trading this for Fallout before much longer
      Last edited by Trejo; 11-22-2015, 07:38 PM.
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• That's too bad. There are definitely some spawn issues but the Battlefield people haven't fixed that in how many games? That's never getting fixed, unfortunately. I played a bunch of Fighter Squadron tonight and, now that I've figured out how to be effective at it, that mode is my shiiiiiit.

I just wish dudes would quit ganking my Millenium Falcon kill so I could get that achievement.

Comment

• I'm on the opposite side of Trejo. I fully expected to hate this game but don't. I never give a shit about my K/D ratios in games but in this one I definitely don't. It's too fast pace and you only live for a few mins at a time if you're lucky. I just want to keep playing. In fact, it's all I basically played this weekend. The extra modes are lame, I'll give it that. Most of my time is spent either in Supremacy, Blast, or Fighter Squadron. Fighter is the SHIT when you figure it out.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Either going to play Dying Light or Mad Max today. Maybe both. Vacation is cool.

Comment

• Put a bit of time into Blops III multi this weekend. Dig it. Feels better than AW in my opinion. It's ALMOST Titanfall levels of smoothness with the wall walking/boosting.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Halo 5 running at 60FPS or whatever is weird as fuck. I was getting my ass smoked in multiplayer last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I'm on the opposite side of Trejo. I fully expected to hate this game but don't.
                  Glad you're enjoying it at least. Did a swap after work and now I'm the proud new owner of Fallout 4.

Blood pressure almost back to normal. Nearly shattered my controller last night on SW. Baiiiiiiiiii

Comment

• Rolled hard on some poor suckers on Droid Run tonight. It's basically COD Headquarters. A nice alternative since the rest of my team hasn't figured out Fighter Squadron yet. I gave them some tips so hopefully they'll be game next time I'm on.

Comment

• nice to know. I haven't even tried most of the other modes. Just been playing Supremacy constantly.

Put in some more time with Blops III last night. Digging it. Still getting my ass kicked but I'm having fun. Probably should try the single player at some point.

Comment

• damn this mod for Battlefront looks ridiculous.

Comment

• Wow, those grabs look just like the movie.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CRnp14ianWk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Played like 5 hours of Mad Max. It's not awful, but a couple things bug me and I think it's what keeps it from anymore than a good $25 pick up.

Camera during combat. Just inexcusable. A couple hits and you can be taken down quick in this. So it's inexcusable that the camera is so tight and doesn't show you the entire area when you're duking it out. Not being able to see the guys that rush you, then getting knocked down, then two more dudes off camera attacking you is not fun.

Talent points. You get SO MANY POINTS. I hate having to go to the Griffa dude over and over to cash them in. If they just made you go see him to unlock your next tier of talents it would be much better. I've stopped going all the time, and only go when I have 5+ points to cash in.

Scrap pick up. Fucking hell. Just make it so I automatically pick up scrap when I am nearby, and have to make an action for the "hidden" or quest scrap/parts. And having to smash apart cars after I killed a dude isn't fun. If an enemy vehicle has no drive I should be able to just "hit A to scrap" instead of ramming it for a minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Played like 5 hours of Mad Max. It's not awful, but a couple things bug me and I think it's what keeps it from anymore than a good $25 pick up.

Camera during combat. Just inexcusable. A couple hits and you can be taken down quick in this. So it's inexcusable that the camera is so tight and doesn't show you the entire area when you're duking it out. Not being able to see the guys that rush you, then getting knocked down, then two more dudes off camera attacking you is not fun.

Talent points. You get SO MANY POINTS. I hate having to go to the Griffa dude over and over to cash them in. If they just made you go see him to unlock your next tier of talents it would be much better. I've stopped going all the time, and only go when I have 5+ points to cash in.

Scrap pick up. Fucking hell. Just make it so I automatically pick up scrap when I am nearby, and have to make an action for the "hidden" or quest scrap/parts. And having to smash apart cars after I killed a dude isn't fun. If an enemy vehicle has no drive I should be able to just "hit A to scrap" instead of ramming it for a minute.
                                You can upgrade your strongholds to automatically collect scrap in that zone, but yeah, you still need to blow dem cars up first. Once you get the rocket sticks it's really no big deal.

The camera was one of my biggest issues and the reason I never got a 30 hit combo as I would always get up to like 26-27 and get haymaker'd by some guy that was way out of camera range. It's especially bad indoors/underground and during boss fights. Add the hit-and-miss Parries and it can get infuriating.

Talent points, yeah... I never went to Griffa unless I had like 15+ to use. Because I cleared every zone that I could before doing the story stuff, I was fully upgraded on all talents and most of the car stuff like halfway through the game. Sure made doing the later missions a lot easier..

Spoiler: Such as this one 
                                Later on you have like a deathrace against Stankgum and I blew up his car in like 2 seconds flat. SUCK IT

Comment

Working...
                                X