Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang, I need to use my bone for more than Rock Band (and now Battlefront). I'd play Titanfall.

I won't be on with Battlefront tonight or probably tomorrow but this weekend, it's on!

This reminds me- did the new Xbone dash enable pop-ups when a friend logs in? I don't know why they didn't include that at launch since it was prett my handy on the 360. I should look into that.

Comment

• Battlefront isn't bad. I may actually like the "pick up and play" aspect. Hurm. color me surprised. Let's see what I'm saying in 2 weeks.

And yeah, it should notify you when people are on unless you have it off when watching movies or whatever. I dunno, Microsoft apparently hates a decent UI
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm considering signing up for EA Access to play Battlefront, UFC and Rory McIllroy. Does anyone have any experience with it?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Not direct experience, but my buddy uses it and really digs it. He's all about the EA sports games and shit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            And yeah, it should notify you when people are on unless you have it off when watching movies or whatever. I dunno, Microsoft apparently hates a decent UI
            My ps4 doesn't notify. Can you enable it?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• you don't get notifications at all? Weird. You should be able to. I get constant notifications on the PS4

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                you don't get notifications at all? Weird. You should be able to. I get constant notifications on the PS4
                Not when friends log on, no.

Comment

• oh my bad. I didn't see that part. Yeah, sony sucks atm and there are no notifications when friends log in.

Comment

• So Battlefront is pretty fun when playing with others. haha. I was playing with my little bro last night (WHO IS A FUCKING BEAST) and we were dominating fools. Well he was, I was just along for the ride. I actually think the Goldeneye comparison is apt and just like that game, it's alot of fun. Blast is my jam.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not too bad at Blast. Supremacy is not my game.

Comment

• Supremacy is my jam but only on Endor. Got that achievement where an Ewok throws a rock at your head last night haha.

Comment

• If Sony ever comes up with a "Home Playstation" type idea like microsoft did, then Ceej is going to have ALL OF THE GAMES since I buy all sony games digitally.

This morning my xbox was filled with almost all of the new games from this fall season. And I didn't have to pay one goddamn penny.

MERRY XMAS TO ME

Comment

• so glad my little bro has crazy amounts of disposable income lol

Comment

• Pretty sure that's what I'm getting this Christmas. If you guys compares this to Goldeneye makes me very happy. Even if I'm a Battlefield 2 veteran (yeah, I did kick an unholy amount of asses at that in my pre-parent days), Goldeneye is one of the best and fun shooter eve.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Pretty sure that's what I'm getting this Christmas. If you guys compares this to Goldeneye makes me very happy. Even if I'm a Battlefield 2 veteran (yeah, I did kick an unholy amount of asses at that in my pre-parent days), Goldeneye is one of the best and fun shooter eve.
                                BF2 was the shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X