Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloning my HDD and replacing my OLLLLLLLLLLD ass drive with a new 2TB hybrid drive. Also gonna see about upgrading to 16gb of ram and getting a wireless kit for Xbone controllers, then I should be good to go for Fallout 4. But more importantly, I will probably snag a 970 around Xmas and have Just Cause 3 running perfect. Want a new rig, but I think I'm gonna use tax return and any bonus on lasik and renovating my house...so these upgrades should last me a while.

Comment

• I got to fly the Millenium Falcon last night and WRECKED FOOLS. Battlefront is a lot of fun.

Comment

• if you're still saying that 2 weeks from now I'll join you!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seems like the way to play Battlefront and Need for Speed is sign up for a month of EA access, play 10 hours and be done.

Comment

• yep. That's what I keep feeling here. Like I know if I grab Battlefront I'll be all like HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS THIS IS GREAT OH MAN STAR WARS but I also know that I'll get bored of the multiplayer quickly and then it just sits on my shelf.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've heard a lot of "simpler FPS like Goldeneye" which is fine...except what keeps me hooked is progression and all.

Comment

• The progression seems slow but they give you good weapons at the start. I bought a blaster pistol and it's hot garbage compared to the starting blaster. It is kind of a bummer that you have to buy a grenade or jump pack. But you can get the grenade after one match. It's fun to earn new stuff but in COD I only worked to get the gun I wanted and never switched up after that. I don't think the lack of 100s of different guns will bother me too much.

Goldeneye is a good comparison. It's not overly complicated but still engaging. When you die you can respawn quickly and get back in the battle. I went 21-6 on my first match and it felt good, man. (But I should have earned an achievement for it and it didn't pop. BOO.)

Comment

• not my day today

Comment

• Played Battlefront for an hour or so last night and it was a blast. Seems to run better than the Beta did too. I've only played a few different game types, but the fact that you can do ships only made me so fucking happy.

I also got to play as Fett and I rocket-blasted the hell out of some fools. Still need to play as Leia and the Emperor. I tried tried Hero mode where each side has three main characters that need to survive and that was fun. They better put Maul and Yoda into DLC. And Padme too. Hell, just a mode where you play as Padme combing her hair would have me hooked for days.

But man, whoever does Vader's voice is just awful.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I want a PS4 for Battlefront dammit.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I ordered a copy of Battlefront for PS4 months ago... it's nestled safely in my mailbox

(fuck you bestbuy and your day late deliveries)
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          coming off of Titanfall (which I still play a bunch) it did nothing for me. But then again I was also playing it on the Xbox One and had no friends to play with.
                          Titanfall was one of the most fun games I've ever played. Loved it.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I still play weekly.

Comment

• But on PC, right?

Got ROCKED on Battlefront last night. Holy shit. Some of the control points in the Supremacy mode are bullshit. There's no way to attack once a team gets entrenched there.

Tried some of the single player stuff too and it's a lot of fun. I am garbage on a speeder bike.

Comment

• nope on the xbone.

BATTLEFRONT IS ALMOST DONE DOWNLOADING. I WANT TO PLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X