This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    For 20 or under, sure. the story is fucking great, and that's what is keeping me playing. And it never gets old force grabbing stormtroopers and fucking with them.
    Fair enough, might pick it up next time I'm game shopping.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I CHALLENGE PAULINE TO A MOFUCKIN' BATTLE.

also, I fully expect to lose. Nerdious killed me without even looking at the screen. but I suspect that's because he's Asian.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I CHALLENGE PAULINE TO A MOFUCKIN' BATTLE.

also, I fully expect to lose. Nerdious killed me without even looking at the screen. but I suspect that's because he's Asian.

Dude, I suck shit on the console. Arcade was where I ruled. But, I'll play you tomorrow night. I stay away from the XBOX during the week so I can get shit done.

But, I'm on vacation next week. So, I might be on it more often.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I still have yet to battle The Kael. That makes me sad. So in the meantime, I'm going through Monkey Island.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• MadWorld- I'm glad I only paid 20 bucks. It's fun enough but the camera is fucking terrible. Who's the announcer who isn't Greg Proops? He sounds kind of like the Twitter Tracker guy.

Comment

• Playing my first PS3 game, Uncharted. Mother fucking Tomb Raider meets Prince of Persia. I'm really fucking loving it. Should have it beat by the end of the week.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Uncharted is so fucking dope. Best cinematics in a game in a long time. Plus Nathan is just a pimp.

Comment

Plus Nathan is just a pimp.
                  Damn right.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's nice to play a serious game with some bright enjoyable graphics.*

*I'm looking at you, Gears of War.

Comment

• Make sure you grab the second one this fall. Multiplayer for the win.

Comment

• Hells yeah I will. Did you get all the treasures? I'm about 75% complete with over 30 treasures so far.

Comment

• To be honest, I'm not sure. I do know that I beat and sold that game before trophies were given, and they weren't retroactive (so fucking dumb)

Comment

• Was thinking about picking up Halo 3 again (I never beat it and I've been hankering for some rocket race) who here still has it and would like to play?

Comment

• Never played it, to be honest.

Heard the campaign was technological diarrhea, but the multiplayer was awesome.

Played some Fallout and RockBand the other day. One day, I will not suck and finally beat "Give It All" on expert.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Campaign kinda was, although co-op was fun as shit (I had more fun with the theater mode than the single player) but yeah, multi is basically how I met most of the people here. Ari and I were pimps at that game. I saw it's like 40 bucks new, and figure it could be fun to give it another go.

Took your advice and grabbed Broken Steel. Pretty sweet so far. I forgot the ending of the game, so it was nice to see it. Totally made that chick die for me. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X