Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed franchise lost my money the second they decided against doing a Black Flag 2. That was my favorite of the ACs by FAR. I spent countless evenings just sailing around the world, getting my sea chanties on, checking out every little speck of land I could find for treasure.. cannon battles with other ships and attacks on those forts. SO freaking fun.

Fuck running around on land for 50+ hours, give me another boat damn you Ubisoft.
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      Assassin's Creed franchise lost my money the second they decided against doing a Black Flag 2. That was my favorite of the ACs by FAR. I spent countless evenings just sailing around the world, getting my sea chanties on, checking out every little speck of land I could find for treasure.. cannon battles with other ships and attacks on those forts. SO freaking fun.

Fuck running around on land for 50+ hours, give me another boat damn you Ubisoft.
      AC: Rogue!

And yeah I plan on playing more Mad Max over Thanksgiving or Christmas as well.

Comment

• I'm probably a little more than half done with Syndicate and I like it a hell of a lot better than Unity. I've been sticking with Evie and I play stealthy. I basically only use Jacob if the story mission automatically switches me to him. The grappling hook is a nice addition. Quick way to get up or across buildings now. The fighting system is a little bit more like Batman or Sleeping Dogs now, which is nice. My only real gripe is no underground tombs or temples to platform around which is some of my favorite stuff to do in past games, but other than that, I like it so far.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        It was for me too, but I am not missing the ships. I do have a dope ass train for a headquarters though! And crazy gadgets. The climbing is SO fluid in this. The free run down is amazing. Instead of being worried about falling off a building you just do "free run down" and just HAUL FUCKING ASS down the side of a building. I was at the top of Big Ben and just ripped down the side of it.
        Yeah, that free running down is one of the only good things AC Unity added to the series. Glad they didn't scrap that.

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        Assassin's Creed franchise lost my money the second they decided against doing a Black Flag 2. That was my favorite of the ACs by FAR. I spent countless evenings just sailing around the world, getting my sea chanties on, checking out every little speck of land I could find for treasure.. cannon battles with other ships and attacks on those forts. SO freaking fun.

Like Billy said, you want AC Rogue. It's basically Black Flag 2 and it was the better of the 2 AC games that came out last year. Only downside is you have to play it on PS360. After playing Unity last year, I played Rogue and was happy to forget about Unity.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
          Like Billy said, you want AC Rogue. It's basically Black Flag 2 and it was the better of the 2 AC games that came out last year. Only downside is you have to play it on PS360. After playing Unity last year, I played Rogue and was happy to forget about Unity.
          Give me another current gen, tropical, piratey boat damn you ubisoft!

Why did they port AC:BF to current systems but not Rogue? Bahh
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            Give me another current gen, tropical, piratey boat damn you ubisoft!

Why did they port AC:BF to current systems but not Rogue? Bahh
            Blame AC Unity. I thought they would release a current gen port of Rogue earlier this year but it never came.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Didn't they say something about Rogue hitting PC?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Didn't they say something about Rogue hitting PC?
                Just checked, it's on steam so I guess they did at least port it to PC.

Comment

• Really liking Syndicate a lot. FINALLY saw one janky thing that I tossed up on twitter and facebook. But otherwise it's been playing super smooth. And the characters are hilarious and silly. Darwin just tossing his umbrella into the rain and wind. The occult bad lady Lucy sipping tea then all pissed off going "DELICIOUS!" to nobody in particular.

Comment

• just grabbed Baldur's Gate 2 on steam for 5 bucks. Sale ends today I believe.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• got into the Fortnite alpha on the pc. Can invite 1 person (already gave one away). If you're interested send me your email addy.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yooooooooooo wphilpot at gmail

Comment

• sent.

Comment

• Text in the email: "Your friend Rob Hughes is awesome and"

OH HO HO I WOULD LIKE TO DISAGREE

#sickburn

#lightsabersdonthavetoextend

#twitterconvo

#ACSyndicateisstilllegit

Comment

• hahaha. Fort is kind of awesome actually. Way more in depth than I thought it was going to b e.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Text in the email: "Your friend Rob Hughes is awesome and"

OH HO HO I WOULD LIKE TO DISAGREE

#sickburn

#lightsabersdonthavetoextend

#twitterconvo

#ACSyndicateisstilllegit
                                I would heart* this tweet.

*not star because I could not give less of a flying fuck what the fav button looks like

Comment

Working...
                                X