Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefront Beta is 12 noon central I think I read.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hopefully I can find it on the app to have it download to my ps4 by the time I get home.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Except for Panama. Lesley sang and I guitared the hell outta that last night. That one is probably the best song on disc.
        Ouch. Panama is shitty Van Halen to start with....

Battlefront looks fantastic. I think Santa will bring me a PS4 and that one, so..... woot!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Battlefront looks fantastic. I think Santa will bring me a PS4 and that one, so..... woot!
          Just in time, too. Price drop announced for North America
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

PANAMA IS THE BEST YOU ARE SHITTY
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YOU HAVE THE MUSICAL TASTE OF A 7 YEARS OLD, ROOOOOOOOOB.

Comment

• A 7 YEARS OLD WHAT?!

Comment

YOU HAVE THE MUSICAL TASTE OF A 7 YEARS OLD, ROOOOOOOOOB.

I will smack the maple syrup out of your Canuck mouth for shitting on Panama.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• #TeamPanama #SorryMarteen
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm so glad you guys are backing me up on something. #FINALLY

hahaha

Comment

• Even a broke clock is right twice a day Rerbert. Also Down on your D pad changes 1st to 3rd person on Battlefront.

Comment

• the fucking beta isn't showing up for me on the app so no go for me tonight.

Comment

• At least start the DL for tomorrow man. I'd like to actually play with some of you guys for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              I will smack the maple syrup out of your Canuck mouth for shitting on Panama.
                              Panama is an okay song, but Van Halen did so much fucking better is stupid. Hence lesser Van Halen. Mind you, I'm totally biased by having had a co-worker who abused that song way back then.

Also, bring it.

Comment

Panama is an okay song, but Van Halen did so much fucking better is stupid. Hence lesser Van Halen. Mind you, I'm totally biased by having had a co-worker who abused that song way back then.

Also, bring it.

I'll bring it all aboot your ass.

Intruder/Pretty Woman is better, but Panama doesn't deserve the dark side of your icy tundra of a heart.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X