This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I've become hooked back into Madden. It's like they're reworking the game to play on the worst parts of brain.

They still haven't added a CTE Concussion Mode or a BountyGate option.
    I have access to my friend's copy but haven't had any desire to try it. Maybe I should try it out.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    This is why the last football game I played was NFK2K on Dreamcast.
    Same here, haven't played a FĂștbol Americano game since the 2K days on PS2.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Playing the "how do I catalog my Rock Band DLC so I make sure I download everything?" Game. I took 35 screenshots the other night and with formatting got it down to a six page spreadsheet on my lunch break.
    So, I probably won't be buying this at launch, but I will be getting this eventually. I know the DLC songs transfer over, but what about the music on the Rock Band 1-3 discs that I was able to import to the newer games. Does all that transfer too or just the actual DLC song downloads?
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• My understanding is that it's everything that has been cleared for licensing (for example, no RB1 "Enter Sandman" because Metallica are dicks) up to RB3 for discs, plus all the DLC. They're allegedly working in the rights for RB3.

And I totally forgot to mark down the disc imports. I guess I'll just look at the set lists for RB1, RB2, and Lego online and call it good.

Comment

• Nice, I have so much Rock Band DLC.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          My understanding is that it's everything that has been cleared for licensing (for example, no RB1 "Enter Sandman" because Metallica are dicks) up to RB3 for discs, plus all the DLC. They're allegedly working in the rights for RB3.

And I totally forgot to mark down the disc imports. I guess I'll just look at the set lists for RB1, RB2, and Lego online and call it good.
          I started to download songs last night but fuck was it a pain in the ass on the store. I feel like I missed 90% of them. Oh well, will grab the rest once the game is in my hand tomorrow.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hit level 40 in Destiny and got my new subclass. It's neat. Really enjoying the game so far.

Lesley picked us up Lego Dimensions this weekend along with the Back to the Future and Portal 2 sets.

Fuck man, this shit is amazingly fun and awesome. This is what Disney Infinity wanted to be. It's neat. All of the different properties are intermingling and it totally works. Seeing Batman size up the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz while Marty Mcfly jams out in the background is awesome.

IT's also neat how the base is used during the gameplay. Somtimes your characters get hit by a special badguy or a puzzle or something so you need to move your dudes around on the base as part of the puzzle solution. Kind of cool. Same humor is there just like the other games and I like how the different vehicles and what not can be upgraded which then means you re-build them which is really cool.

Highly recommend it if you are a huge fan of the Lego games to begin with.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I dig the Lego games, but I don't understand any of this new video games with physical toys shit..

So you buy the game, but you also need to buy some toys that.. what, you scan on the PS4 camera and then it adds the toy into the game as a character? The regular Lego games have like 150 characters each, how many of those would you have to buy now to get the same experience? Also, I think you have to buy certain toys to get access to certain levels?

What is the actual gameplay like, just the normal get-to-the-end, collect all the minikits and 100% type stuff, or is it like Disney Infinity where you... I don't even have a clue. What the fuck do you do in Infinity? Any time I watched a video of it people were just decorating. Is this Lego Decorator?

tooldforthisshit.jpg
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• You buy figurines to get more shit.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• so Rob: me and the sons LOVES the Lego Marvel games, Jurassic Park and Batman.

Do I splurge into getting Dimensions for the son and Back to the Future for me?

Comment

• Yes. If you love any of the OG lego games, this is a no-brainer. Keep in mind the 30 dollar level sets (BTTF, Jurassic World, Portal 2, etc..) aren't like full games. But have at least a few hours of content. I beat BTTF in like 2 hours I think. But it was a bunch of fun and I still need to go through to unlock everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        My understanding is that it's everything that has been cleared for licensing (for example, no RB1 "Enter Sandman" because Metallica are dicks) up to RB3 for discs, plus all the DLC. They're allegedly working in the rights for RB3.

I just read that the past tracks from the past games will not be unlocked at launch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          I dig the Lego games, but I don't understand any of this new video games with physical toys shit..

So you buy the game, but you also need to buy some toys that.. what, you scan on the PS4 camera and then it adds the toy into the game as a character? The regular Lego games have like 150 characters each, how many of those would you have to buy now to get the same experience? Also, I think you have to buy certain toys to get access to certain levels?

What is the actual gameplay like, just the normal get-to-the-end, collect all the minikits and 100% type stuff, or is it like Disney Infinity where you... I don't even have a clue. What the fuck do you do in Infinity? Any time I watched a video of it people were just decorating. Is this Lego Decorator?

tooldforthisshit.jpg

Inifinty is basically great if you want to build cool shit but play in a subpar game.

Lego is great if you want to play a normal Lego game but with the added bonus of being able to purchase new figures/levels if you choose to.

The basegame comes with Batman/Wyldstyle/Gandalf and a full game to go through. You could in theory just have that and have fun. I however am digging the extra sets and the levels they bring. The Portal 2 stuff is basically a legit Portal game but with in the Lego style. It's not over challenging but it's fun if you ever liked the other Lego games.

I hated Infinity as a game but still enjoy collecting the figures. I am enjoying Dimensions a bunch as a game and already know I'll be buying most of the extra sets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Yes. If you love any of the OG lego games, this is a no-brainer. Keep in mind the 30 dollar level sets (BTTF, Jurassic World, Portal 2, etc..) aren't like full games. But have at least a few hours of content. I beat BTTF in like 2 hours I think. But it was a bunch of fun and I still need to go through to unlock everything.
                            Wait wait, so you buy a $100 regular game basically, since there is no stand-alone 'lego dimensions' game without batman/wyldstyle/gandalf. $100 to own the base Lego game, essentially. Then an extra $30 to get a 2 hour BTTF add-on, a $30 Jurassic World add-on, $30 Portal..

So the equivalent of a regular Lego game, plus 6-9 or so hours of additional dlc, we're talking $200 bucks?? Not counting the smaller sets and future premium sets (10 different Star Wars ones seems obvious)?

..you crazy, Hughes.. I like you, but you crazy
                            Last edited by Trejo; 10-05-2015, 02:53 PM.
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• If you want, yes. Again, you don't have to get any additional packs if you don't want to. And yeah, I'm crazy. CRAZY ABOUT LEGOS MANNNNNNNNNNNNN YEAHHHHHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Yes. If you love any of the OG lego games, this is a no-brainer. Keep in mind the 30 dollar level sets (BTTF, Jurassic World, Portal 2, etc..) aren't like full games. But have at least a few hours of content. I beat BTTF in like 2 hours I think. But it was a bunch of fun and I still need to go through to unlock everything.
                                Good to know they're not full games, but if it's like 1/4-1/3 of games, still good.

Comment

Working...
                                X