Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take the hit since Billy is too "busy" to play it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• only 3 people have beaten my Mario Course after 200+ plays. Which is hilarious because if they pay attention there is a warp to the end pretty much at the beginning.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Take the hit since Billy is too "busy" to play it.
        Metal Gear is all of my free time! I must fulton ERRRRRRRRRRRRRYTHANG

Comment

• working on my zoo at the moment

Comment

Just get Mad Max man.
            Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I may end up doing this. It's between Max and Destiny: TK at this point.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm probably gonna grab Destiny. All of my friends are telling me it's the game that SHOULD have shipped day 1 now.

Comment

• but again, you will need to play with people to make it worthwhile. So Max may be the better bet if you have weird hours and shit.

Comment

LET THE MAN FINISH METAL GEAR SOLID!

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  I may end up doing this. It's between Max and Destiny: TK at this point.
                  Far Cry 4 > Destiny

You don't need friends, no grind for gear, and the wingsuit is fun!

Or Mad Max.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• But I like gear though!!! *First world problems*
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Far Cry 4 has tons of guns.

Comment

• Trying to finish up Batman so I can feel better about wanting to buy Destiny (SO MANY GAMES TO FINISH) and the lack of boss fights in this game so far is fucking lame. The fact that
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        Two-Face is beaten like any other thug
                        is a huge let down. I think I'm about 39% through the game and so far it feels like the only boss fights are tanks.

I also had a hankering for some Bloodborne last night (really need to stream this at some point) and found out my save game was lost in the ether when I updated my HDD.

Comment

• I think there are only two boss fights that don't involve the tank, if I remember correctly. And one of them is just a Most Wanted side mission.

Comment

• Remember the awesome Mr. Freeze fight from the first one? I miss shit like that.

Comment

I also had a hankering for some Bloodborne last night (really need to stream this at some point) and found out my save game was lost in the ether when I updated my HDD.
                              I still need to try and get further in this one, hit a wall a few months ago where the only bosses I could get to would fucking RUIN me in seconds and it would take 20 minutes of hell to get back to them each time. Would love to see more BDRcade vids of you playing it..

Yeah Arkham Knight really disappoints with the boss battles. Hate all the fucking tank ones so much. Just so repetitive.. kill small tanks, kill large tank, run away and circle around to kill next large tank, rinse repeat until Boss is left, continue to do SAME strategy only now it takes 20 hits to kill it and is way harder to get away from. Yawn

Sold GTA for $40 so I think I'm gonna put the cash towards Mad Max, Until Dawn or MGSV... still debating which one. Really want to get Until Dawn and play it with friends but the other games probably have more bang/$
                              Last edited by Trejo; 09-18-2015, 11:12 AM.
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Still doing SW:TOR, trying to get a few more characters to Level 60 before the 12x class xp boost goes away.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X