Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're sneaking around in boxes in Metal Gear you fucked up.

Comment

• Let me be more clear, stealth is not my bag Billy. Never has been, never will be.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Which is why Josh flunked out of Ninja school.

Comment

• I think you'd be shocked at the "stealth" in this game. It's more search and destroy than stealth.

Comment

• I stealth ERRYWHERE.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, but sneaking and then mercing motherfuckers in this game is way different from "Oh shit! Got caught! Mission end!" or "Oh shit, got caught! DEAD." that most stealth is. This is way more Far Cry, more of planning your attack but if shit goes back letting you do a million things to solve it.

Comment

• oh yeah, for sure. All about suppressed sniping then laying fucks to waste with my gold bionic arm haha
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I got the Hand of Jehuty last night. I haven't tried it yet though.

Comment

• Jehuty? Does a big-ass mech descend from the heavens and start wrecking shit?

Comment

• It shoots off your arm and grabs an enemy and pulls them to you, and does a slight stun just long enough to CQC.

Comment

• I recommend stealth in MGS but you certainly don't have to go that route, especially in this game. Develop your battle suit and go crazy.

What kind of game you looking to play, B? Best games I've played PS4 wise in the last year or so, no stealth required, Far Cry 4, Shadow of Mordor, GTA V (on sale digitally on PSN this week), The Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Dragon Age, Diablo III, Until Dawn. Most of these games are probably in $20-$40 range, on disc at least.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, if you don't have Witcher 3 that's gonna give you your bang for the buck. Plus it's fall, tons of shit dropping in the coming weeks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            I recommend stealth in MGS but you certainly don't have to go that route, especially in this game. Develop your battle suit and go crazy.

What kind of game you looking to play, B? Best games I've played PS4 wise in the last year or so, no stealth required, Far Cry 4, Shadow of Mordor, GTA V (on sale digitally on PSN this week), The Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Dragon Age, Diablo III, Until Dawn. Most of these games are probably in $20-$40 range, on disc at least.
                            I have Mordor, but for some reason I hit a wall with it, enjoyment wise. GTA I'm burnt out on. Have Diablo III for the 360, Dragon Age = meh. Arkham isn't on sale anywhere and you guys all said budget buy. Until Dawn looks cool but not completely sold on it. Witcher might be a good idea and for some reason Destiny Taken King seems like a maybe with all the shit included. I might look into Metal Gear because it looks gorgeous but I've never liked the story to it and the previous gameplay did not do anything for me.

The kids are out of the house this weekend for a bit so I just want to veg out on an awesome/fun game.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The gameplay is completely overhauled for MGSV. It does not play anything like the previous jank ass games. It plays like a modern, fast, smooth action game. And the story is really barely there in this one.

Until Dawn is legit, but I wouldn't get it until it's on sale. You don't buy a ton of games, and that's not a full price game when you're on a gaming budget.

Comment

• Just get Mad Max man.

Comment

Working...
                                X