Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been playing around with a reviewer friend's Wii U and Super Mario Maker.

This is the most fun I've had with a game in quite some time. I'd hate to buy the Wii U for 3 games, but damn if I'm not at that point.

Seriously, this might be the most fun I've had with a Nintendo game since Link to the Past.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah I was telling my roommate I am at the point to buy a Wii U for three games, but he said if I will buy us a copy of Bayonetta 2 he will put it in the living room. So may do that.

Comment

• Rogue Legacy..... Beat it a second time AND beat the first boss on the third play through today. I AM LEGEND
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• jesus man. Ridiculous.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wanted to finish Batman Arkham Knight yesterday but instead found out my save game wasn't uploaded to the cloud I guess so I had to start over. BOOFUCKINGURNS.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              jesus man. Ridiculous.
              Don't get me wrong, a reaaaaal long stretch of suck at the beginning of each play through, but money goes sky high each time through.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Loving that Mario Maker game. Spent all weekend unlocking shit. Made a killer level (in my opinion) that is fun yet challenging. Hope to have more levels made and then I'll make Ceej go through them on a BDRcade episode.

Comment

• My roommate grabbed it today. Hoping to check it out this week, but the next like 6 weeks are insane for me. I doubt I barely touch games much.

Comment

• Mad Max man, WTF IS THE VERDICT!?!?!? I need to know before friday as I am buying something because fuck you I'm an adult. But I need to know if Mad Max is total shit or not.

Comment

• No idea. I will be lucky if I touch it within the next two weeks. I want to beat Metal Gear and my next two weekends are already gone due to having people visiting from out of town.

Comment

• Read some reviews, man. It seems like most of them say "this should have been way better than it is."

Comment

• Truth. That being said I still want to play the fuck outta it this winter when I'm bored with all of my other games.

Comment

• hahah. My work wife's husband was raging hard at my Mario level last night. Only one person has beaten it. Which is hilarious because I put in a "skip to the end" door that people seem to just pass right over.

Comment

• Ugh on Mad Max. I have some vidja game money set to the side and I NEED to spend it this weekend. Give me some suggestions that AREN'T Metal Gear because fuck sneaking around in boxes man, that shit ain't me.

Comment

• Until Dawn!

Comment

Working...
                                X