This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Watching the Giant Bomb QL for Mad Max and you know what? It looks pretty damn fun. I got a 40% coupon from GMG so I might snag it today.
    See that's my thing, the videos all make it look fun as shit, but tie in = me leery.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ok....... Party Hard is toooooo fucking fun.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• right?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Planetside 2 on the PS4 (it's free....) is actually pretty fun. I always liked the series on the PC and it translates really well. Just prepare to know nothing about what's going on because their tutorials are non existent.

Beat Until Dawn. Woo.

Playing a TON of MGS. fuck man, this game is the shit.

Almost beat the Gears of War remake on the bone.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Really digging planetside 2.

Comment

• My friend plays it, and really likes it. I should add it to the list of shit I need to play and never will

Comment

• So I got two coupons for Green Man Gaming and scored Mad Max for $23.

Comment

• And how is it?

Played MGS pretty much all weekend. Having a blast trying insane things to clear the missions.

Comment

• I installed it, didn't touch it. I put like 20 hours into Metal Gear on Friday and Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I installed it, didn't touch it. I put like 20 hours into Metal Gear on Friday and Sunday.
                      GOD DAMNIT WILLIAM, THE FATE OF THE SANDY OVERWORLD RESTS IN YOUR HANDS!!!!! Also I want to know if it's any good so get on that ok?

Comment

• Once I get through MGSV I will jump into Max. Oh and when I beat Until Dawn. I may finish MGSV story this weekend. I am at 32 hours and 26%. People are saying they are at about 40% complete when they finish the story, so probably about 20 hours in it.

Comment

• Really fucking digging Planetside 2. Hell of a learning curve, but when it works, it works REALLY WELL. Straight dominated an enemy base last night with like 30+ people just rolling over fucks in tanks, jet packs, and 4 wheelers. fun stuff,.

Comment

• Beat the third boss in Rogue Legacy last night in plus mode or whatever you call the second play through. I'm pretty much the most awesome bro ever. Also I may have to check out Planetside 2, sounds fun.

Comment

• I can't even beat the first boss.

Comment

• Told you, it's all bout them gold runs early on. Get your stats up THEN go after the bosses with the right class. Do some reading on the FAQ's out there about what class has what stats, it might surprise you that some have like 1/2 strength and others have full strength so on and so forth.

Comment

Working...
                                X