This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    Please tell me you took the console to the shed and gave it the Old Yeller.
    "Gave it the Old Yeller?"

It was already dead man! Not rabid, DEAD!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Hey, I don't care what its status was. I just wanted the console taken to a shed and shotgunned.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        "Gave it the Old Yeller?"

It was already dead man! Not rabid, DEAD!
        So, should I keep a diary of the things I'm doing on my 360 and post it daily so you don't get to lonely without yours?

*realizes mine will die now for mocking Ari*

Sorry Ari, I feel your pain.

*hopes that works*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hasn't yours died before B Metal?

Comment

Hasn't yours died before B Metal?

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks
            I'm on my 6th.

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks
            I'm on my 6th.

Does that answer your question?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I thought you were talking about # of wives.

Comment

I thought you were talking about # of wives.
                Nah, just one of those. Didn't buy the warranty though. Didn't mean to be dickish about the number of 360's but I'm still pissed box #3 arrived at my home already dead. I was sooooooo

Comment

• That's fucking nuts that they sent you back a dead system.

And from what I've currently seen, the X-Box 360 has a 100% fail rate.

Comment

• So that Force Unleashed game would not be worth it full priced, way too many fucking bugs, but for 20 bucks it's pretty fucking fun. Having a blast so far.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That's fucking nuts that they sent you back a dead system.
                      The first 360 I got off the shelf was a screaming dud. Right out of the box.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• All this dead 360 shit is uncomfortably weird. Both mine and my girlfriend's consoles have worked perfectly aside from a complete damn-near meltdown shortly after the release of Fallout 3 with an unseated power plug.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                          All this dead 360 shit is uncomfortably weird. Both mine and my girlfriend's consoles have worked perfectly aside from a complete damn-near meltdown shortly after the release of Fallout 3 with an unseated power plug.
                          You dumb shit. Now you've awakend the angry Microsoft God's who've been to lazy to shit can your system. Way to fucking go, genius.

Edited to add: I pretended that the above was read out loud by Jason Statham. Makes it less offensive.

Comment

• I haven't played my 360 in three days in memory of Ari's 360. Also, have been playing inFamous. I like this game.

Comment

• I was playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and getting my taint handed to me.

This weekend, I might be playing Turtles in Time and getting my browneye handed to me.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I want to fight you in MvsC2. FEAR ME!
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X