• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Until Dark is rad.

Spoiler: through chapter 5 
    RIP Mr Robot

Allegedly there's a way to keep everyone alive? I need to up my game, then, because two people have died and one guy is maimed. I knew, KNEW, I shouldn't have touched the metronome in the sanitarium but I did it anyway. Dummy.

I'm excited to replay things because some decisions I didn't mean to make cockblocked me in the cabin. Plus there's gotta be a way to avoid forcing a choice with the buzz saw, right?

The therapist sessions are creeping me out but it's interesting to see those answers change the set dressing on the mountain. I'm sure there wouldn't be as many fucked up clown masks everywhere if I'd said clowns didn't bother me.
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    for the buzz saw part I don't think it matters. I chose Ahsley and Robot died. Then I chose Robot and Robot died.
    I stopped after that and haven't played further yet.

Played a bunch of Gears of War remaster this weekend. Still fucking LOVE this series. THE COLE TRAIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sounds like Mad Max is bad

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Sounds like Mad Max is bad

At least we got an awesome film.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'll settle for that....
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Sounds like Mad Max is bad
            I've seen some positive reviews, who shit on it?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I've seen some positive reviews, who shit on it?
              I think the question is who didn't? I've seen nothing but bad so far.

Comment

• bummer. It'll be a bargain buy.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Eurogamer gave it a recommended but it certainly sounds to have faults.

Comment

• yeah IGN and Game Informer said there are fun parts but again there are some issues. I may still grab this.

Comment

• One of my favorite jump scares thus far in Until Dawn.

Lesley completely missed this part of the game.

Comment

• I wonder how she missed that? You have to go that direction to reunite with Jess. I bet it depends on your choice with the previous scare with the bird. That one and one other one REALLY got me but I jumped at pretty much every stupid jump scare, even the ones I figured were coming. Love that game.

Comment

• I am going back and forth on grabbing MGSV. Watching the Giant Bomb QL and kind of not into how dependent on stealth it seems to be.

Comment

• have you never played the games before? It's all stealth for the most part. Running and gunning hardly ever works

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              I wonder how she missed that? You have to go that direction to reunite with Jess. I bet it depends on your choice with the previous scare with the bird. That one and one other one REALLY got me but I jumped at pretty much every stupid jump scare, even the ones I figured were coming. Love that game.
                                Spoiler: spoilers 
                              oh you should have seen what happened to Jess in her playthrough. She had her lower jaw ripped off and was dropped down the elevator shaft on top of you. Then the entire elevator falls

Comment

• I always played run and gun and it went fine. What I really don't like is you HAVE to go stealth/tranq in order to build your base.

Comment

Working...
                                X