Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up some new Wii games for some upcoming BDRcade episodes.

Grabbed Punch-Out!! for Ceej. It's awesome and I never played it when it was first released.

Also grabbed MadWorld for 3 bucks brand new. Fucking awesome, weird, little game. Hyper violent and feels like Sin City came to life.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm waiting some more on Rare Replay before I dig in more. Supposed to be a new patch with new Jet Force Gemini controls and performance fixes.

Comment

• bugs galore in it. Fucking Microsoft. I had Replay lock up a dozen times in games and had frame rate drops to the single digits.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nooo, really? How hard is it to make old stuff work on new machines? I mostly want to play to really old stuff so hopefully I won't see too many issues.

Comment

• IT's also fucking weird how it installs like half of the newer games as separate entities. I mean, it's nice and all but if you click on say, Banjo Kazooie from the menu instead of Rare Replay you can't easily access the other games unless you quit the first game and THEN load up Replay.

But still, for 30 bucks it's a fucking no-brainer.

Comment

• It's because the 360 games are all just the 360 Games With Gold versions running in backwards compatibility. They're not on the disc or anything like that.

Comment

• which is stupid because their backward compatibility is iffy as fuck.

Comment

• but hey! you can move your saved games from the 360 to the cloud so you can play them on your one! woooo!

Comment

• Tried Sportsfriends this weekend with some friends and family. That was fun. Wish we had more than 2 controllers. The pole vault game was hilarious. Played some Injustice with them as well. My sister was kicking ass with Catwoman.

Still playing The Last of Us multiplayer.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Gonna pick up that remake of The Last of Us here in a few weeks. Been having a hankering to replay it.

Comment

• Finally grabbed the last DLC pack for Mario Kart 8 last night and Lesley and I ended up playing for like 2 hours. Still so fucking awesome.

Comment

• I am not as good at RC Pro-Am and Battletoads as I once was.

Comment

• Hahah. Almost beat the third level in Toads this weekend. All about memorizing the jumps.

RC Pro Am is much harder than I remember.

Played a bunch of Perfect Dark multi last night. Forgot I had set up a bunch of special game modes when I first bought back on the 360

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Gonna pick up that remake of The Last of Us here in a few weeks. Been having a hankering to replay it.
                              Would watch a Let's Play/Stream. Get CJ to play it. I assume he hasn't.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• oh god, watching him play that game would be fucking TORTURE

Comment

Working...
                                X