Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and now I'm stuck on herding wild horses. FUCK YOU BONNIE MCFUCKFACE. Ugh.

Played a bit of Thief this weekend on the 360 since it was free. Not terrible but not great. NEed to put more time in.

Splatoon's servers have been all over the place this weekend/week so I've been unable to play...suckkkkkss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can't decide what to play next so I have returned to The Last of Us multiplayer and GTA Online, with a little Rocket League, as well.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• picked up GTAV on PS4. We should get a BDR group together some time for heists or just general insanity
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Went in and messed with Witcher 3 some more tonight. Found a handful of quests I hadn't done. Came across a MEAN AS FUCK leshen and my first cyclops.

Comment

• Beat boss 3 on Rogue Legacy. I'm pretty bad ass.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• nice man. Don't think I've beaten any bosses in that yet.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It takes FORFUCKINGEVER to get decent stats but then you just start going on gold runs to upgrade, and the chakram is your friend against bosses.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I fell into Far Cry 4 again. Like fourth Sunday in a row. I found The Goat's Liar and that was really fucking cool.

Comment

• I love Far Cry 3 and 4.

Playing Transistor. Cool game. Made me interested in trying Bastion, eventually.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Galak-Z

FUCKING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE. Buy. This. Shit.

Rare Replay

Why didn't you add the original arcade KI? It exists! You gave it away with the pack ins for the new KI! Gimme!

Comment

• Rocket League is pretty neat.

Comment

• I beat Rogue Legacy and started my + game. You may all bow before my greatness. Also I feel really awesome about it because I sucked at that type of game as a kid.

Comment

• Jesus I can't get by the first boss in it.

Comment

• Use a Paladin to block OR a Barbarian with a good bit of points invested into health and hope for a shakram as your magic. It RUINS that first boss, score like 4 or 5 hits if tossed right.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Rare Replay

Why didn't you add the original arcade KI? It exists! You gave it away with the pack ins for the new KI! Gimme!
                                I fucking played this all weekend. Never played through Jet Force Gemini and holy fuck is it dated but I dig it. Played a bunch of Banjo Kazooie because I also never played that series (except for Nuts and Bolts on the 360 which is great but it runs like shit via this wack ass emulation they use).

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                I beat Rogue Legacy and started my + game. You may all bow before my greatness. Also I feel really awesome about it because I sucked at that type of game as a kid.
                                Gotdamn man. #BEASTMODE

Comment

Working...
                                X