Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yessss. I tried practicing not but never got good at the keyboard. I had to use two hands even when it wasn't pro mode.

Comment

• I can do hard/expert decently not on pro mode (with some songs), but my years of piano playing make pro mode even harder for some reason because I'm not used to reading notes like that. I am pumped to get RB4 with all of the new instruments though. I NEED MY DRUMS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I also forgot how much Lesley hates it when I peacock around the apartment when playing as she yells at me "I CAN'T CONCENTRATE WHEN YOU DO THAT". LET ME BE FREE BABE!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• man, you gotta Strut. It's just the way it is. Aggressive Rock Stance or GTFO.

Comment

• Bought Elder Scrolls Online for $15 (75% off). I'll give it a go.

In the meantime, I started up a new Togruta smuggler on SW:TOR last night. They did a good job with this new race.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Homeworld: Remastered is on sale. 20$....
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• nice. I loved that game back in the day.

Comment

• picked up Mario 64 and Link to the Past on the Wii U last night. Love being able to play them on the gamepad while Lesley is watching tv.

Comment

• picked up Red Dead and Max Payne 3 for like 11 bucks on the xbox store. Since you fucks gave me so much shit on my apathy for Red Dead, it's time to give it another go.

Comment

• DUDE. We need to figure out a way to do Red Dead together.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        DUDE. We need to figure out a way to do Red Dead together.
                        Exactly.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I still think Red Dead Redemption is Rockstar's best game.

Played through Thomas was Alone yesterday. Fun platformer/puzzle game. Jumped back into GTA V as well.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• If it's red dead on the 360 I'm your huckleberry, none of you can be as murderous as Princess Kate was.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fell deep into Far Cry 4 this weekend. I just wanted fulfilling shooting and I think Far Cry 3/4 are my favorite single play shooters.

Comment

• Made it past the cow herding scene in RDR. haha. Digging it a bit more than I remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X