Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried that Splatoon timed demo on the Wii U tonight. It's actually really fucking awesome and should be on all consoles. And it's not, and that sucks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      How much is it?
      20 bucks for the price of admission to the Nazi euthanasia simulator.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-08-2015, 11:55 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah $20 for Nazi killing. I don't know what the deal is with it on consoles, but on PC they compensate SO much if you're using a controller to be unplayable. Just an insane amount of acceleration where you're just spazzing out, even if you adjust the sensitivity.

This one is WAY more difficult than the last. I just fought my way through one of the most intense FPS set pieces I think I've ever done. Maybe Normandy in COD2 matches it, but that's it.

Comment

• Just beat The Old Blood. had to turn down the difficulty a notch on the final boss, and even then it was quite a bitch. Ton of fun though! And there are challenge rooms if you're compelled to keep going.

Comment

• I SHALL BUY THIS!
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Good luck with DS2. I fucking HATED that shit.
              Well I started checking it out but 20 minutes in it became immediately apparent I won't be playing this any more until it is patched next week. My starter sword and the only other 2 weapons I could find all broke in the very first area before you even unlock the blacksmith to be able to repair them. Dont feel like learning to play a game that will already kick my ass when I now have to hit every enemy 10 extra times to kill them

I would be pissed if I bought this at release and had to wait this long for what amounts to a game breaking bug, pun intended

Back to bloodborne for now, where I'm on my 4th boss and have yet to need to repair anything
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• just beat DuckTales on the PS3. Suck a bag of dicks Magicka.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Witcher 3 is $53 on PS4 if you pre-order it. Save some bucks!

Comment

• too busy making dick creatures in Spore atm

Comment

• Practicing Bloodborne for an upcoming BDRcade episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Y U NO KILL TEH THINGSSSS
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Currently playing Arkham Origins. Picked it up for 5 bucks. I'm digging it. Looks awesome on my rig.

Comment

• It gets pooped on but I thought it was a lot of fun. I really like those Arkham games. I gave up on the Deadshot in the museum side-mission, though. Fuck that guy.

Comment

• Oh, I FINALLY 5-starred Phish's "Llama" in Rock Band 3 yesterday but still have two songs to go before getting that damn "5-star everything on Expert" achievement. I think "Caught in a Mosh" is doable with a little practice but "Beast and the Harlot" can fuck off. Avenged Sevenfold is terrible.

Comment

• Doing the heists on GTA is nearly impossible with randoms. I need a new game. Suggestions?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X