• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I CAN HAZ PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: BDaddy316
    Batman49

I'll add you.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Just streamed Dying Light for about an hour. I suck SO BAD at this game. But it's kind of fun. Thanks to Fil for watching and thanks to that random dude that jumped in my game and fucked everything up for me so I could reap the spoils.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watching you play Dying Light just confirms that I probably wouldn't like the game. Some cool stuff in it but doesn't interest me much. Best way to play it would definitely be with a friend.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Guys.....Shadow of Mordor is maddening. Like STOP FUCKING KILLING ME, but I KEEP GOING AFTER THEM. Also any mission I seem to do the 3 main captains after me keep rolling up on me all SUP CUZ!??

Also that opening to The Last Of US? Unfffff
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Guys.....Shadow of Mordor is maddening. Like STOP FUCKING KILLING ME, but I KEEP GOING AFTER THEM. Also any mission I seem to do the 3 main captains after me keep rolling up on me all SUP CUZ!??

Also that opening to The Last Of US? Unfffff
            They see you dying a lot, they want their promotions.

That fucking opening for The Last of Us gets me every time.

Comment

• I keep wondering if I wandered into the wrong area in Mordor but every time I go elsewhere the same three asshats show up.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I keep wondering if I wandered into the wrong area in Mordor but every time I go elsewhere the same three asshats show up.
                I couldn't get into that game. Congrats on the ps4!
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I keep wondering if I wandered into the wrong area in Mordor but every time I go elsewhere the same three asshats show up.
                  Once you power up and progress the story more it will open up quite a bit.

And winter. Last of Us. Can't wait for you to get there.

Comment

• Winter.

And, yeah, once you're about 3-4 hours into Mordor the guys giving you hell now will be running to the hills. That's when it gets really awesome.

Comment

• I'm enjoying both games quite a bit and that free game Transistor? Yeah, I dig that as well.

Comment

• I don't think it shows up in the PS+ free games tab in the store but make sure you get Rogue Legacy for free before month's end too. SO GEWD
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

I'm enjoying both games quite a bit and that free game Transistor? Yeah, I dig that as well.
                          It's good, but I liked Bastion a LOT more. Bastion is an all time great for me, but I couldn't bring myself to even bother beating Transistor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                            I don't think it shows up in the PS+ free games tab in the store but make sure you get Rogue Legacy for free before month's end too. SO GEWD
                            Yeah, some of the free PS+ PS3 or Vita games are cross buy so you get all versions. Nets you more PS4 games occasionally.

Comment

• I find it best to just use the PSN app on my phone, it shows a list of all the free stuff, add to cart there and remotely add. Also can do it from the PSN store site.

Comment

• Dying Light starts to open up like 10 hours in. I'm starting to have fun with it now. Multiplier is the best though.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X