Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man jumping back into CoD4 after bf1943 was discombobulating. It felt so weird. I still Rampaged but not to the degree I'm accustomed to.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Splosion man. Game is more fun than it should be.

Also, tried that Wii sports Resort game or whatever. Pretty fucking fun. If you have a Wii, go buy it. Frisbee golf is too much fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I also tried Wii Fit today. My first time, my Wii age was 30... not too bad. The second time.. 24!!!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Fuck, time to dust off the ol' Wii!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, I need to get back to doing that.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• God, the Wii Fit was so fucking lame. But Wii Resort is awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• For the record, Rob tried the Wii fit for about 2 minutes. I thought it was kind of fun.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Soooo, when can we get a final Rampage going for CoD4? Once november hits they're will be no looking back.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've been trying like hell to get the golden cross before the new game. Go ahead and make fun if you want, but I got close and felt like I should try. M-o-o-n, that spells dork.

Comment

• I still play it several times a week.

Comment

• so anyone down with some BF1943 tonight?

Comment

• I haven't bought it yet cause no one ever seems to be on.

Comment

• yeah, i was barely on this weekend. Otherwise I'm down with some Worms2 action or some double agent. Could try and get a full game maybe

Comment

• I played BF 1943 the other day, and I still suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                yeah, i was barely on this weekend. Otherwise I'm down with some Worms2 action or some double agent. Could try and get a full game maybe
                                That would be awesome. Highly unlikely to happen, but still awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X