Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darksiders II because you know....Free. So far not that bad but it's early.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Photo mode is neat
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I keep forgetting to use it because any time something cool happens the only thing my brain thinks is "oh shit, that was crazy".

Comment

• I don't even know how to access the photo mode things. Need to look into that.

Comment

• click the L3 button at any point once you go into your options and turn the mode on.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Beat the first Black Captain last night in Shadow. Finally starting to go through the main missions a bit more now. Really fucking loving this game.

Comment

• I installed a ton of mods last night in L4D2.

12:05 is my favorite thing ever.

Comment

• whaaaaaaaaaaaaat I need to mod & play L4D2 more
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Sheeeit, you could guest on an upcoming episode of the Pixel Junkies if you have it on PC.

Comment

• I do! Picked it up for next to nothing on steam sale a while back but haven't had anyone to play with

Comment

• I did the same. Then I modded the FUCK outta it. So much fun mixing and matching mods to make ridiculous sessions.

Comment

• Now if there were only a smartgun mod to go with the xenomorphs.. I wouldn't need anything else in life

Comment

• There's a pulse rifle. I used it in the video. There may be a smartgun. I didn't look specifically for it.

Comment

• Fantasia is so much fun. A lot of the remixes so far are really good and fit well with the songs. Night of the Drop at Bald Mountain, y'all. WUBWUBWUB

Comment

• can you record some gameplay and post it? I'm curious. I want to see real people playing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X