Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really wish Mordor had custom remote play controls. Cannot express how crucial that is. Going to see how it works tonight, probably play some Destiny or 2K15 during Raw.

Comment

• write a review on 2k15 or some shit or get some video of your games for the site man. I'M DOING ALL THE WORK. I demand to see your face in 2K15
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't have a PS4 camera. I need to figure out my Facebook password so I can sign in on PS4 too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Want
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I don't have a PS4 camera. I need to figure out my Facebook password so I can sign in on PS4 too.
            well get on that. You need to post some shit on the site at some point.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              well get on that. You need to post some shit on the site at some point.
              imma post deeeeeeeeeeeeeez nutz

Comment

• that's fine, at least that would be something posted. OH SNAPS. but for reals, can't you take video of Forza or any of those XBONE only games? Or do they not have it set up easily like the PS4? The nice thing on my end is that I can easily upload a vid to FB, download the HD version of it, then post it up on the main site. If the XBONE has that, then at the end of the month I'll probably be posting videos from there as well.

Comment

• Maybe. I need to look into it. I know I can record game clips, but not sure how the sharing works.

Comment

• Rob: Maybe I can do some shit for DRAGON AGE INQUISITION for you.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• use your google-fu. I want to see ridiculous Forza racing shenanigans or whatever else you're playing.

I should have a box in my hands within the next few weeks. Think we're grabbing the Sunset Overdrive bundle.

Comment

• Head count for the Holidays:

How many here have the XBONE vs. the PS4 or a combo of both?
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• PS4 here, hopefully XBONE in the next few weeks.

Comment

• I have both. I think all the MP games on the holiday horizon that I'm interested in will be Xbone.

Comment

• PEEESS4
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Both

Comment

Working...
                                X