This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah. same as the original 3. motherlode
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• fuck LIE TO ME HUGHES

Comment

• Wolfenstein: The New Order has got to be the most satisfying story-driven FPS since Half-Life 2. Wow.

Now I wanna replay to see Jimi Hendrix.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh Rob I got Sims 4 I hate you

Comment

• hahahah yessss
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I dunno man, I'm digging it. I'm sure once Lesley dives in our house will be LEGIT.

Comment

• How do I select something and just copy it? Like I want to add the same counters I used, but I click on it and I control it. Just give me another of those counters/floor/light/etc.

Comment

• Select the eye dropper tool and select what you want, I believe that's what you're asking for

Comment

• Oh shit there we go. This UI is fucking incredible. My roommate took like a 30 second look and decided to buy it just for the UI.

Comment

• We still suck putting doors right on the grid and not half and half even though the floor grid shows halves? This is annoying.

Comment

• yeah the UI is pretty intuitive.

Comment

• TELL ME I CAN PUT DOORS ON HALF GRIDS OMFG THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE

Comment

• Finally broke down and bought Forza Horizon and the season pass because I'm a man child that needs to go fast. Enjoying it when I get a chance to play.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Horizon is great. I never got into the DLC for it though.

Sims 4 is really good, but once I get into actually playing and controlling the lives I am less interested. Just checking off each box as it pops up. Still fun, but as always the building is where I am most interested.

Comment

• I can get into a car in Horizon and just fucking drive and look at bad ass scenery.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X