This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    we also had no idea what time it was. Once it was over I was like, oh fuck we just streamed that one demo for 3 fucking hours. fucking kojima.
    That realization is why I finally had to call it a night. It was almost 3 am. Time well spent though, it was awesome.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was laying in bed watching it and jumped a couple times. Even my wife got interested after the initial "why are you watching a guy play a video game, you weirdo?" thing. Still don't think I'm grown up enough to play this all the way through by myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I was laying in bed watching it and jumped a couple times. Even my wife got interested after the initial "why are you watching a guy play a video game, you weirdo?" thing. Still don't think I'm grown up enough to play this all the way through by myself.

Oh, I would've dominated that shit like H.L. Mencken. I haven't played a Silent Hill game since 2002. Do they allow guns?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• nope.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

nope.

That's some Alan Wake level shit there.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• X-Com Enemy United on the PS3. I never beat the remake due to starting on hard and it got to a point where it was near impossible for me to continue. Sooooo, this go around Crenshaw Jackson, Buff Headcheese, Lesley Hughes, and Mr. Belding are going through this on easy.

So far I've already cruised through a decent part of the game. It's much more fun this way.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Too bad the fucking thing is broken on Steam...
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Playing through Wolfenstein New Order in earnest now. Two things- is the tattoo Blaskowitz gets the LOST numbers? It looks like it starts 4 15. And do I get to go to that Nazi base that's mentioned probably a little over halfway through? If so, YESSSSSSS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Too bad the fucking thing is broken on Steam...
                    it's pseudo broken on the PS3 too. SUCH BAD FRAMERATE.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      And do I get to go to that Nazi base that's mentioned probably a little over halfway through? If so, YESSSSSSS.

Comment

it's pseudo broken on the PS3 too. SUCH BAD FRAMERATE.
                        Worked well on 360. Want to replay bad. No time. No more 12 hour sessions on weekends.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• for sure, I had no problems when I owned it on the 360. I sold it once they announced the DLC or whatever. The PS3 version is the one I got free with PS+. FRAMERATE BAD
                          GAME GOOD

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            That level was rad. I think I have all the parts in play to really stick it to the Nazi bastards now.

Comment

• Started playing Dragon's Crown for the Vita. Really diggin it.

Comment

• Lesley started playing Fez. I refused to buy it cause fuck Fish, but it's free on PS+ and she's liking it. Playing it on the Vita.

Comment

Working...
                                X