This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    we're probably doing a BDRcade with this tonight. Lesley and I. AFter I read that the game is random as fuck and noticed it last night when playing with Ceej, I think this will still be a fun stream.
    YUSSSSSSSsssssssssssss
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Awesome! If it's still going when I get home tonight I'm definitely going to watch.

If it's random I wonder if you have to go through X number of loops before you can unlock the last loop. In my brief scaredy cat playthrough this morning I got:

Spoiler: PT 
      1. Radio news story
      2. Picture frame on floor by digital clock teaching me to hit R3
      3. Bathroom door ajar, ghost girl closes it when I get close
      4. Teddy bear on floor by phone, weird German writing flashes on screen when I zoom in
      5. Trapped in the bathroom with a flashlight and screaming aborted fetus in the sink
      6. Radio news story again with numbers and other freaky comments spliced in. That's when I bailed.

Comment

• oh man, there is so much more.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, if you haven't experienced THIS you don't even know the meaning of fear

Spoiler: SCURRY SHIT 
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• what sucks about that (we saw it) is in the game it's much, much darker and it really only looks like a shadow. That manipulated photo is fucking TERRIFYING and really shows off the Fox Engine like a motherfucker.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The graphics really look that crisp? If so FUCKING amazing.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it's running on the same engine as the MGS games. Shit looks amazing.

Comment

• I need next gen. *Sadface*

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    The graphics really look that crisp? If so FUCKING amazing.
                    Dude, you don't even know. It's the biggest "oh shit" next gen graphic moment I've had since like...fuck, Super Mario World?

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• After replaying the final loop of PT for another 2 or so hours, I finally got the ending to trigger. Still not sure exactly what I did.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Did a Rob and Lesley make it to the end last night? I was falling asleep, hitting myself in the face with my ipad so I figured that was a sign to call it a night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                            Yeah, if you haven't experienced THIS you don't even know the meaning of fear

Spoiler: SCURRY SHIT 
                            Ugh, fuck that.

This really really does look amazing, though. I mean, even the way the camera moves is incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Did a Rob and Lesley make it to the end last night? I was falling asleep, hitting myself in the face with my ipad so I figured that was a sign to call it a night.
                              Nope. I could only get the giggle to trigger once. And I'm so annoyed that there was so much fucking lag with the audio/gameplay. But I'm glad that even with the horrendous lag you guys still watched.

I was really hoping to get some scare shots from our stream, but the lag ruined it.

Comment

• we also had no idea what time it was. Once it was over I was like, oh fuck we just streamed that one demo for 3 fucking hours. fucking kojima.

Comment

Working...
                                X