Clear All

• Did you finish it??

It's actually
      Spoiler: Spoils!!!!!! 
    a demo for the next Silent Hill game by Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro

Soooo awesome after depressing tomb raider news
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Stuck on what I think is the last loop in PT.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I couldn't even deal with the Gamescom trailer for that thing so I'm not going to play it. I watched the video of the true reveal and that's good enough for my sanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
          Stuck on what I think is the last loop in PT.
          The puzzle solving is kind of annoying. My roommate and I had to look up a forum.

Comment

• fucking P.T.

awesome. so awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lesley and I played it together last night. The moment when
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              you're near the front door and that fucking japanese ghost chick starts fucking you up
              made me squeal like a little girl. We didn't get a chance to finish it as we got stuck at the last loop we think but it was time for bed.

Either way, I'm so on fucking board for the full game. Reedus or not.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Lesley and I played it together last night. The moment when
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                you're near the front door and that fucking japanese ghost chick starts fucking you up
                made me squeal like a little girl. We didn't get a chance to finish it as we got stuck at the last loop we think but it was time for bed.

Either way, I'm so on fucking board for the full game. Reedus or not.

We should talk about this more at some point.

Comment

• maybe tonight haha

Comment

• I wish you had done a BDRCade of playing P.T. for the first time haha

Comment

• oh man, it may have been a bit boring actually as we got stuck for like 10-15 mins a few times. But the one "big" jump scare would have been amazing. Lesley and I both SCREAMED and grabbed each other while throwing the controller across the room haha.

Even after going through it again, it's still fucking STRESSFUL as fuck. Much more so than Slender, Outcast, or Among the Sleep. Easily.

Comment

• It SO would have been worth watching through all the stuck parts just for the jump scare.

This might be the first thing I play after I get my PS4 actually. Hyped as fuck, love the SH franchise, warts and all. Dig the 1st person even if the actual game won't be, reminds me of the 1st person sections of SH: The Room... which were the only parts of the game that weren't total dogshit.

GAHHHH Sept 9 hurry up

Comment

• I still may do a live stream of this, but really late this weekend and preferably drunk as fuck with Lesley.

Comment

• I quit last night, was stuck on what I read is the last loop
                              Spoiler: Spoilers 
                            I can't get the phone to ring and trigger the end
                            . Watched the trailer online, I'll try again tonight.

Can't wait to see what Kojima and Guillermo del Toro bring to Silent Hill. That reminds me, I need to watch the new episode of The Strain.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Played PT for about 10 minutes and tapped out. I MIGHT try it again but it's freaking me the hell out. I think I went through five or six loops? I couldn't deal with the radio the second time it plays so that's when I quit.

Comment

• we're probably doing a BDRcade with this tonight. Lesley and I. AFter I read that the game is random as fuck and noticed it last night when playing with Ceej, I think this will still be a fun stream.

Comment

Working...
                                X