Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read about how CREDD works in relation to your subscription in Wildstar, and that might be the thing that gets me to throw down for it. If I can just spend in game gold, then it's a game worth playing.

Comment

• link?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ga...usiness-model/

Comment

• that's pretty swank.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Got to almost 8 on an engineer. Got a couple robots. Dig it, but my issue with ranged toons continues to be I don't want to retreat. Might try out an esper and spell slinger.

Comment

• This game is based around movement though. You're gonna have to retreat pretty much. Credd sounds great till you realize nobody is gonna give you credd at a reasonable price so dudes like me who don't play all the time won't have the dough to do it. And I'm not paying $15 a month anymore.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                This game is based around movement though. You're gonna have to retreat pretty much. Credd sounds great till you realize nobody is gonna give you credd at a reasonable price so dudes like me who don't play all the time won't have the dough to do it. And I'm not paying $15 a month anymore.
                Well the issue was my ranged character needed to retreat in order to have the damage path be effective. With my warrior I can just stay in there kicking ass.

Comment

• I love my ranged dude. Need to try a Warrior.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Well the issue was my ranged character needed to retreat in order to have the damage path be effective. With my warrior I can just stay in there kicking ass.
                    I see what you're saying. I've barely scraped the surface though.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• GOTDAMN the new episode of The Walking Dead. Best since last season. Perhaps out if necessity but they did more to make a character menacing and a real threat in TWO hours than the tv show has done with the Governor in 15.

Comment

• Shit, I just realized I haven't even played the second episode of the new season yet. Need to get on this.

Comment

• Saints Row III- hahahaha, what the hell is this game?

Comment

• It's a good time waster till you pick up IV and realize games never get more fun. IMHO

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Saints Row III- hahahaha, what the hell is this game?
                              You never played SR3? What in the fuck.

Comment

• Yeah, that. It's not the glory that is IV but III is fun as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X