Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to get back into that. I was deep into that and my custom campaign and then we went on our honeymoon and I let it slip away.

REally need to get our awesome idea made at some point.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Checking out the Wildstar open beta in a bit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I LOOK LIKE STITCH YESSSssss

Comment

• Okay, DL'ing now.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Digging Wildstar a lot actually. I wish it was F2P, then I would be all over it.

Comment

• Ranged is a lot more fun than melee. CAN NOT DEAL with dodging and melee. CAN NOT!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm liking it so far. The UI is fucking terrible though.

Comment

• Yeah, UI is ass. I need to get to the planet with my blue rat dude/scientist/engineer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I'm liking it so far. The UI is fucking terrible though.
                    So much shit going on at once, it's ridiculous. Text on top of text, can't tell what's being looted, so much clutter.

Comment

• Vacuum loot is nice, but yeah, ALL OF THE FUCKING TEXTS EVERYWHEREEEEEEE

Comment

• I don't even get the vacuum loot thing. Having to look for shit that popped out? I guess it looks cool, but just MORE SHIT GOING ON BLINKY SHINIES

Comment

• Made it to level 7 last night. Having fun. May pick this up when it drops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Made it to level 7 last night. Having fun. May pick this up when it drops.
                            Last thing I need is another subscription service. Hoping it goes F2P soon.

Comment

• http://www.totalxbox.com/76226/featu...eating-skyrim/

DRAGON AGE INQUISITION is going to own my Fall. Holy cow.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Here's hoping!

Comment

Working...
                                X