This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read that as Old times. Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• oh man, starting to enjoy BF4. Finally unlocked a gun that is decent and am now playing the commander role on my ipad while at work. SO AWESOME to be able to level up while I'm working. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anyone here try ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE yet? Curious if it's worth a go or not.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Going through older free XBL Gold games on the hard drive. Played Deadlight for a while. It's kind of interesting but the controls can be so terrible that it takes away quite a bit.

Also dusted off the Wii and played some Space Harrier. Man, it takes having unlimited credits to realize how difficult and money-grabbing they set these games to be back in the day. So much dying.

Comment

• Witcher 2. Never got beyond the prologue way back when, but I don't even remember shit about it.

Now I'm overencumbered and have no clue what the hell I'm doing.

It's great. Best time ever.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Going through older free XBL Gold games on the hard drive. Played Deadlight for a while. It's kind of interesting but the controls can be so terrible that it takes away quite a bit.

Also dusted off the Wii and played some Space Harrier. Man, it takes having unlimited credits to realize how difficult and money-grabbing they set these games to be back in the day. So much dying.
              Yeah, Deadlights controls blow at just the wrong times.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Anyone here try ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE yet? Curious if it's worth a go or not.
                I have a friend who loves it but he's obsessed with everything ES. Haven't had a go myself yet though.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Anyone here try ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE yet? Curious if it's worth a go or not.
                  It looks so dull and lifeless. I will try once it's F2P in a couple months.

Beat Infamous Second Son yesterday. Still playing a ton of Hearthstone on my iPad. Perfect couch game.

Comment

• I've been playing Planetside 2 lately. It's a nice diversion.

Comment

• Deadpool

It's retarded. And fun. I like it.

Metal Gear Rising

It's retarded. And fun. Like, sometimes it's fucking INSANE, but it's hampered by the Metal Gear gravitas bullshit. Less so than the main Gear games, but still. But mind you, I'm at the beginning.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• MGR was the SHIT until that last battle. I've never been that frustrated at a game before.

Comment

• Still witchin' it with Witcher 2.

Finally getting the hang of it.

The story is different enough to be compelling in an incredibly crowded genre. Even if the voice acting is being handled by pieces of sentient driftwood, the character motivations are a bit more fully formed than the usual fantasy dragon and pony show and it still looks impressive.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Witcher 2 is WAY up there for my favorite game last generation. I always meant to play it a second time (if you don't know, the decision at the end of act 1 makes your act 2 COMPLETELY different) to see the other side of the game.

Finally beat a hunter on Hearthstone last night. Go fuck yourself with all those beasts.

Comment

• Yeah, it took me a good five minutes to decide which path to take, but I ended up going with the hugh mans because Roche's voice actor is pretty good and I am a racist.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shadowrun Returns - Finally started this. Love the world, of course. Just wish it had a big ass X-Com budget and polish. Lack of a real tutorial in a game like this suuuuuuuucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X