X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last of Us:

That ending. THAT FUCKING ENDING.

Fantastic. Infinite had a whiz-bang ending, but Last of Us is by far the most adult ending I've ever seen.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Now: Dishonored.

Fucking LOVE it.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Played Outlast on the PS4 with Ceej last night for fun. One scene got me so bad I almost broke my foot haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Foot breakin is turrible.

DL'ed X-Com: Enemy Within without the knowledge that there are still game breaking bugs contained within. Got to the moment where this bug usually occurs, it did, and I proceeded to curse the heavens and DL Metro: Last Light.

Eastern European as fuuuuuuck. Brings back memories of drunkenly playing Stalker. Atmospheric and claustrophobic in the best sort of way. Fighting future Nazis is good times.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "I'm just going to unlock one more lego character..."

Two hours later EVERY TIME.

Comment

• Holy balls, splinter cell is hard.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched Ceej play Populous last night for an episode we recorded. The games this kid played as a kid make how he is make sense.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• played a bunch of Typing of the Dead last night. The Filth DLC is fantastic.

Comment

• Anti-PC gamer asks- how does Steam work? Like, I downloaded the client to my MacBook so now what? I can just buy games and whatever? Is there a way to sort which games work decent on OS X as opposed to Windows?

Basically I just want to play Chroma when it's available.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Anti-PC gamer asks- how does Steam work? Like, I downloaded the client to my MacBook so now what? I can just buy games and whatever? Is there a way to sort which games work decent on OS X as opposed to Windows?

Basically I just want to play Chroma when it's available.
                      When you go to the games page it should say "available for" or something like that and list windows, max, Linux. Buy the game, install it, it shows in your library. Delete and reinstall at your discretion. Welcome to the best gaming experience available.

Comment

• Yep. All games purchased will be tied to your account so no matter what machine you login as, technically you can re-download your games and access them. Just keep an eye out for the tech requirements in regards to your OS and computer.

Comment

• Ugh, it's not going to be on Mac. Kinda expected but, still, boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Ugh, it's not going to be on Mac. Kinda expected but, still, boo.
                            Drop like $600 on a decent desktop!

Comment

• Played a ton of Tomb Raider yesterday. Pretty sure I'm almost half way done with it already. Not too bad.

Also played a bunch of Killzone multiplayer last night. Leveled up a bunch, felt good man.

Comment

• I was surprised at the length of the Tomb Raider campaign. It went on quite a bit longer than I expected. Man, what a great game. I might need to replay that soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X