Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's Tearaway for the PS Vita. Made by the people that made Little Big Planet.

It's so fucking whimsical. I have a blast playing. Case in point, I was apparently very drunk the other night while playing and made it to a part in the game where I had to design a scarecrow to scare off some birds that were blocking my way.

So I did and forgot that I did.

Last night I was playing and ran into my scarecrow and I heard my voice boom out of the speakers with some audio effects: "CINNAMON BUNS". Apparently not only did I draw the designs of his face, but I had to record a sound that would scare the birds.

I couldnt' stop laughing last night.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      What are your thoughts on it? I wasn't impressed.
      Only got a bit beyond the tutorial, but the combat is very different for an MMO, and that's nice. I really like the look of the characters, but it looks like it will be generic fantasy trope-ville.

Comment

• It's so generic that it should be called 'Barcode: the MMO game'
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Spelunky. Finally started this. Fuck. Amazing. I sat down and oops there went three hours.

Comment

• I'm hooked on playing pinball on Steam.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I have pinball games for all of my systems. Pinball Arcade is legit since the boards are all modeled after real life games with the same sounds and everything. Can't stop playing the Star Trek Next Gen one on the PS4.

Started Don't Starve. Don't think this game is for me. Thankfully it's the free PS4 game of the month so no money wasted
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pinball Arcade is legit as fuck.

Don't Starve is an odd game. I've put time to it on Steam and I love everything about it but feel SO lost.

Comment

• Devil May Cry is one of this month's free PS+ games.

Really enjoying it so far. I much prefer this Dante over the previous.

Comment

• It's really good. I probably have a couple hours left on it, and need to go back and finish it.

Comment

• yeah it is. It's pretty fucking fun.

Comment

• So, hey, slowdown issues aside it turns out THE WOLF AMONG US is pretty damn great. Are the Fables books any good?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          So, hey, slowdown issues aside it turns out THE WOLF AMONG US is pretty damn great. Are the Fables books any good?

There's a very definite end, but the books kept going.

I'd recommend reading up to Issue 75. Everything else is "AfterMASH". The series was finally cancelled and it ends this Spring.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Jack spinoff was pretty fun (as was Cinderella's spy comic), but yeah, go in for the main storyline and you'll have a great time.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Played this a bunch yesterday. will be the game played this week on BDRcade. It's kind of amazing.

Comment

• Broken Age. IT's one pretty game. And so far it sounds/plays exactly like Tim's old games.

Comment

Working...
                                X