Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True. I wanted to chalk that up to Clem being the first kid she's seen in over a year(?).

Comment

• STOP TALKING GUYS I DONT WANNA SPEND THE MONEY ON IT RIGHT NOW ARRRRRRRRRGH

Comment

• It's only five bucks, man. WORTH IT. you can buy the season pass (YOU WILL BUY IT) later.

Comment

• Trying to play Lego Marvel, but it keeps freezing in the same spot. I took the disc out thinking there was a scratch, but there was nothing. A few fingerprints, but otherwise untouched. I'm going to try starting a new game and see if the problem resloves itself, otherwise, anyone have any ideas?
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
            Trying to play Lego Marvel, but it keeps freezing in the same spot. I took the disc out thinking there was a scratch, but there was nothing. A few fingerprints, but otherwise untouched. I'm going to try starting a new game and see if the problem resloves itself, otherwise, anyone have any ideas?
            Make sure you're connected to XBOX Live, so it can check for updates upon start. Sounds like a bug. I haven't played in 5 weeks, but I can check and see if there are updates later.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Lesley bought me Tearaway for the Vita last night. SO GODDAMN GOOD and it's a shame none of you will ever play it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So I'm playing Trine 2 and the most excellent Castle Crashers on PC with the son, thanks to the winter Steam sale.

And The Last of Us, which is awesome and depressing and awesome.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Make sure you're connected to XBOX Live, so it can check for updates upon start. Sounds like a bug. I haven't played in 5 weeks, but I can check and see if there are updates later.
                  Nathan got it for my PS3, but I'll try to connect to the network and see if there's an update.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Only Hearthstone for me at the moment. I am toying with going back in time and playing Ultima IV / V and recording my drunken stumblings now that I have gear, but my time is pretty busy. Not as crazy as in the past though.
                    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Restarted Arkham Origins. I got to the Penguin's boat and said fuck it. I'll try later if work is light.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Dabbling a bit on TOR again, and I'm also playing ROCK BAND again for shits and giggles. I'm just waiting to get my XBox One from work so that I can rule everything.

Just curious, but what's the consensus on the new XBox One games? Which ones are worth picking up, and which ones should I avoid?
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Avoid Battlefield 4 because it's an unplayable mess. Peggle 2 is great and so far Lego Marvel and Assassin's Creed IV are a lot of fun. I have the Need for Speed game but have barely played it yet so I can't really say whether or not it's definitely worth buying. I do know the always-online part is annoying because of host migration issues, though.

Comment

• Black Flag is amazing. Definitely get it. Dead Rising 3 is GREAT, I'm shocked by how much I enjoy it. Forza 5 is the first I've really gotten into, and now that the economy has been balanced it's amazing. NFS Rivals is fun, but the online stuff is a bit disappointing. With Digger on BF4, it's a shit show. Ghosts multi is kind of messed up too, needs some balance patches. Peggle 2 is Peggle. Zoo Tycoon is apparently great, waiting on a sale for it. Killer Instinct is must have if you like fighters.

Comment

• I've heard great things on FIFA for the XBox One. Thinking of that one.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• AssCreed is great. What's wrong with BF4? The multi works fine for me on 360.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X