Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat Splinter Cell Blacklist. Really sad this game got dumped. It's by far the best Splinter Cell, and so much new shit dumped on top of it. The story is crazy and actually has a legit sense of urgency. The upgrades to your gear and plane are interesting, and allow you to tailor the game to an assault or stealth style. There's lots of optional missions, and weekly challenges like something such as Spelunky.

Comment

• I'll be playing Sleeping Dogs after the 1st since it's free for Xbox live gold members.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kewl. I think I might check that out too.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I mean, for free how bad could it be?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• True. I've been curious about the combat, specifically how well it is executed versus the other sandboxes.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I'm glad to see Xbox is stepping up their "free games" game.

Comment

• I finished The Last of Us intro and I was nearly crying.

I'd gonna be a wreck after this, will I?

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Beat Splinter Cell Blacklist. Really sad this game got dumped. It's by far the best Splinter Cell, and so much new shit dumped on top of it. The story is crazy and actually has a legit sense of urgency. The upgrades to your gear and plane are interesting, and allow you to tailor the game to an assault or stealth style. There's lots of optional missions, and weekly challenges like something such as Spelunky.
                Michael Ironside cursed it....
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Sleeping Dog is alright, really. Fighting is kinda like Arkham City, but with a level interaction. It's always fun to smash a guy's face on a tablesaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I finished The Last of Us intro and I was nearly crying.

I'd gonna be a wreck after this, will I?
                    It's not looking good for you.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, load up on anti-depressants now.

Comment

• Ah fuck. Oh well, if one thing, this is my first Naughty Dog game, and if these guys are PS-exclusive, consider the PS4 ULTRA SOLD.

Comment

• I bought a fucking PS3 just to play it, and in my heart of hearts, it was totally worth it.

It was a fantastic story that just blew the fucking roof off of the place as this past generation of consoles began their respective farewell tours.

You will undoubtedly appreciate it.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What Russ said. And when you need a more lighthearted adventure after you're finished with that trail of tears, check out the Uncharted games. They were the best Tomb Raider games going until the newest TR was released.

Comment

• Uncharted 2 is still my favorite Naughty Dog game of all time.

Picked up Fallout:New Vegas ULTIMATE COMBO EDITION or something for 20 bucks. Comes with all of the DLC.

I remember hating this when it first came out because I wasn't a fan of the setting this go around so I only made it to like level 10 I believe. Already got up to where I was at when it originally came out and I'm enjoying it more. I just needed something to go to in between sessions of Killzone multiplayer.

Cannot wait for the next gen Fallout game to hit.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I finished the Arkham Origins story last night. It felt relatively short (but very good) and I suppose that makes sense because my completion percentage is still only about 40%. Whole lotta side missions and Riddler collectibles. At least they all show up on the map at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X