Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the sequel you always wanted for SMW.

It's also the first game Shiggy wasn't a direct part of. Take that as you will.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• it's also weird to see Mario in full on HD. The texture work in this is great and the music is awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        This is the sequel you always wanted for SMW.
        It's 3D though, not a side scroller! I want a REAL sequel to SMW. I actually think SMW is on the eshop. I might get it and the new Zelda while I am on vacation.

Comment

• it's both a side scroller and not a side scroller. Depends on the levels. And if you want a side scroller get NEw Super Mario Wii U. IT's fun, but completely derivative.

Comment

• I don't like the "New" Super Mario games at all. They feel like some bootleg Brazilian version of what they think Mario is. I will definitely get the new World once I get a WiiU.

Comment

• Fuckkkkkk to that first episode of the second season of TWD.

Spoiler: spoilers 
              That fucking dog man....fuck. AND NOOOOOO to OMID.....

also..."Whose baby is it?"

OH FUCKING SNAPS CLEM.

Comment

• Tried Starbound but it slows down to like 10FPS during combat. Waiting for a patch. I am going to get into Path of Exile now. It's F2P, and has built in Twitch streaming. JOIN ME

Comment

• OK fuck Path of Exile. Everyone go download Risk of Rain. Holy fuck it is INCREDIBLE.

Comment

• I think Battlefield 4 has the most abrupt ending to a campaign I've ever seen. What the hell?

Comment

• Seriously yall, go buy Risk of Rain. It's $8 on Steam right now. It's amazing. Holy shit. Might sneak into a very high spot of my games of the year. I think we can play four player.

Comment

• whta's the specs like? My puter is barely hanging on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          whta's the specs like? My puter is barely hanging on.
                          It's got to be low end as shit. It's super simple, not graphically intense at all.

http://www.game-debate.com/games/ind...sk%20of%20Rain

Comment

• Link Between Worlds just showed up. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Beat Risk of Rain for the first time last night. I will be digging back into it tonight.

Comment

• Two more days till "my kids" get Between worlds too.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• thanks to the awesome patch that Killzone released I'm officially loving the multiplayer now. The new colorblind mode is a fucking godsend. I actually know who is a bad guy or a good guy now.

YAY. Fucking loving this right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X