Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Dragon's Dogma is great. I fucked around with it on 36, but got distracted. I should go back to it at some point.

Comment

• The expansion ain't fuckin' around.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If you're playing Battlefield 4, the Commander mode/app is a nice way to pick up XP when you're with your tablet but not on your console. Pretty basic, as far as I can tell, but it helps out the team with UAVs, AC-130s, and other miscellaneous perks.

Comment

• Steam Autumn Sale in full effect. Picked up Rogue Legacy been waiting since the summer sale for this to go on discount.. really enjoying it so far
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Picked up NFS Rivals yesterday. Really digging it.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jesus that looks great.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah I just wish they handled the online differently. Great otherwise.

Comment

• the online suckkkssss when the host leaves or whatever and then everyone needs to migrate. But that being said, the rush of 3 other cops played by real people chasing you and 2 other people throughout the map is amazing.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Soul Sacrifice on the Vita thanks to PS+ (seriously you guys, PS+ is the shit). Fun fucking game if not SO FUCKING JAPANESE WHAT THE FUCK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Picked up NFS Rivals yesterday. Really digging it.

Damn, do you have all the launch games now?
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Forgot that I had Amazon credit from a bunch of money coming back from game sales, so I ordered Black Flag.

Comment

• I need to hit the lotto so I can keep up with you fucks.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            Damn, do you have all the launch games now?
                            nah, didn't pick up FIFA, Madden or Ghosts. haha.

Traded in a bunch of games to grab NFS as they were just taking up space on my shelf. NFS was worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Forgot that I had Amazon credit from a bunch of money coming back from game sales, so I ordered Black Flag.
                              it's soooo good. Got Ceej hooked on it. The naval battles are amazing.

Comment

• Finished CoD Ghosts.

Meh.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X