This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    The quick look shows them doing the running around at crazy speeds on 360, and it looks like a broken game. It just can't move at those speeds. When they do it on PC it's smooth as butter. I want to grab this, but ugh, fucking bills everywhere.
    My 360 version works just fine. hmmmm
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah same here.

I've had no slow down at all on the 360. Granted, I install all games that I know I'll be playing more than usual, so maybe that helps.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yep, Installed mine too. Works just fine.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• grabbed a Vita today. Got the Walking Dead pack since that's what they had at Best Buy. The 4 gig memory card is a joke though. Already filled it up with like 3 games. Need to grab at least a 16 gig one at some point.

System is bigger than I thought it was but feels firm as fuck. The screen is amazing for what little I fucked with while setting it up. Currently charging but transferred the Uncharted game over to it along with Star Wars pinball and Resident Evil. Tried SW real quick and it's just liket he console version, but I do dig playing it on the vita. It's nice being so close to it.

the touchscreen/pad works decently for what little I messed with it. Can't wait to see what happens once the Ps4 is out with the big push for crossplay.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Beat SRIV, if they stick with that ending as the premise for V...I'm onboard.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Dub step gun. WTF?
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You must have got the "good" ending. I hear the other ending is not as interesting.

Comment

• I've never played a Saints Row game (it looked like a copycat of GTA, and I wasn't much of a fan of GTA. Go figure).

Now I learned that while it looks insane, it feature my boys Keith David AND Rowdy Roddy Piper?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Do NOT play 4 until you've played 3. Seriously. They rely so much on you know about the history of Saint's Row. Tons of jokes go back to 1 and 2 as well, so people that skipped those had some genius moments fall flat as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      You must have got the "good" ending. I hear the other ending is not as interesting.

My ending had
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      Jane Austen join my crew, as I decided to go time traveling.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wait, multiple endings? I got same as Anderson. What's the others?

Comment

• Picked up FALLOUT 3 on sale (GotY edition, $9.99) to see if I can do it without getting motion sick. I made it outside of the vault before having to stop. Hey, wait a minute...if I click this button I go to 3rd person view? Well shit, wish I had known that earlier.

Liking it so far.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• All Bethesda RPGs use the FPS/3rd Person engine.

Comment

Do NOT play 4 until you've played 3. Seriously. They rely so much on you know about the history of Saint's Row. Tons of jokes go back to 1 and 2 as well, so people that skipped those had some genius moments fall flat as fuck.
                              Saints Row 2 is fucking amazing and can be had for a song.

And this is that song
                              Last edited by Master Shake; 08-30-2013, 01:27 PM.
                              sigpic
                              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Wait, multiple endings? I got same as Anderson. What's the others?
                                  Spoiler: HERE ARE TEH ENDINGS!! 

Comment

Working...
                                X