Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is legit great.

Comment

• seriously digging Monaco.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I voted for it to be the next flash sale, will snag it if it wins.

Comment

• After burning out the internal clock on FF7, I am just about done finishing the "perfect, disgusting neckbeard game." All that is left are the weapons and the fair-haired Bangkok chickboy end boss.

Life goes by as I waste away in front of the screen.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• jesus, how many hours did you put in at once?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• nevermind, saw that you picked it up last week. Thought you grabbed it yesterday.

Comment

• Feels like it was yesterday. Either way, the clock is frozen at 99:59:59.

It's done. Finito. Everything is ded or mine.

On to something else. Chubby Rain and the Unfarted series are on deck.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• playing that Hitman:STICK EVERYONE IN A DUMPSTER game and Walking Dead 400.

Both not bad. Both worth the price I paid for them.

Comment

• That's every Hitman game.

Even the first one where you go to a jungle and Ol' Painless all over everything.

There's a dumpster in the jungle, and it is filled.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      playing that Hitman:STICK EVERYONE IN A DUMPSTER game and Walking Dead 400.

Both not bad. Both worth the price I paid for them.
                      Yeah, played Hitman for free, it was fun. Hitman HD collection is cheap on PSN right now, is it worth playing? Only played a little of a couple of the old ones.

Playing XCom, (thanks PS+) it's fucking fun as hell.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• XCOM IS THE BEST GAME EVER!

And yeah, the older hitman games are much more "difficult" than the new one. They dumbed it down a bunch it seems like. It's fun, but the missions are eh....

Comment

• Picked up Hotline Miami.

The hype did not disappoint. SO fun, love the music and all the visual aesthetics. Best $5 spent
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Playing through Chubby Rain.

Man, the voice acting is fucking hilarious.

Almost as hilarious as Ethan's child bearing hips.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I fucking loved Heavy Rain. IT's definitely rough in some spots, but it mostly worked for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                                Picked up Hotline Miami.

The hype did not disappoint. SO fun, love the music and all the visual aesthetics. Best $5 spent
                                so far I'm digging the music much more than the gameplay. Monaco however is still awesometacular.

Comment

Working...
                                X